Power Of Goodbye was also...

Pressston

lol. Why can't this be posted in the 'POG'-thread from a few days ago?

Maybe because it's a topic that can be discussed on its own ?! It's not about "The power of Goodbye" in particular it's about the fact she hasn't released a singe/video for a ballad in 16 years ! It's a bit rare and unusual for a pop legend not to release a ballad in 16 years. If we can open 10 threads about ranking her albums or if "like a flower" is better than "like an angel passing through my room" i think we can open one for that ;-)

Maybe because it's a topic that can be discussed on its own ?! It's not about "The power of Goodbye" in particular it's about the fact she hasn't released a singe/video for a ballad in 16 years ! It's a bit rare and unusual for a pop legend not to release a ballad in 16 years. If we can open 10 threads about ranking her albums or if "like a flower" is better than "like an angel passing through my room" i think we can open one for that ;-)

Did not criticize you, just wondered...go ahead.

Well, i think Like a Flower is better than Like an Angel.

I completely forgot about "Like an Angel Passing Through My Room"......one of my absolute favorite songs!!!! She should've named the album "Like an Angel" :D