New Extreme Jibs MDNA Tour Footage

CMoody

It's just footage shot from a crane.

exactly. Calm your tits guys. There isnt going to be a full show of this thats watchable with crane only footage

don't understand all this enthusiasm..... :dazed:

don't you like snow effects?

and the concept of old technolgy against new techmology is so avant-garde... :dramatic:

Calm your tits guys. There isnt going to be a full show of this thats watchable with crane only footage

I think it's the overall clarity and panning shots with durations exceeding 1 second that have our collective tits aflame.

A mix of these sweeping shots edited into some nice, still angles from the front of the stage would have made for a superior video experience.

That "Vogue" shot at the very end with her strutting up the steps is orgasmic.

hahah, I get that people hate it, but it has a cinematic feel to it, especially during Gang Bang. And I LOVE the effects of her shooting everyone.

Gang bang was ok....

But the cheeeader section was ruined

It really looks like those bootlegs made of multiples bad quality youtube videos with some cheap effect to make it look less bad

I think it's the overall clarity and panning shots with durations exceeding 1 second that have our collective tits aflame.

A mix of these sweeping shots edited into some nice, still angles from the front of the stage would have made for a superior video experience.

That "Vogue" shot at the very end with her strutting up the steps is orgasmic.

Well said...it's not the angles so much as it is the realistic quality of it that has most of us drooling for more. It is how we remember the show....Madonna did not appear as an over-filtered hologram in real life as she does in the release. I realize the heavily edited releases are the norm since Confessions, but it would be amazing to one day have a standard concert release in the vein of DWT, GS, etc. But, something is better than nothing, I would rather have a "film version" of a tour than nothing at all, it is her show, her release, her decision....so I certainly appreciate whatever she gives us.