New V MAGAZINE Deluxe Edition

cosmic_system

I think she does too many magazine shoots, takes away some of the mystique. Magazines are for ordinary stars and fame whores. I suppose V and W magazine are a little different, but still.

I disagree - I think she's a fantastic photographic muse who's had several iconic shoots and, importantly, these help keep her in the consciousness of the general public when she's not doing much traditional promo. What would cheapen her image, IMO, would be interacting a lot with fans on social media and oversharing as well as doing lots of cheesy meet and greets and inviting fans backstage like most stars today. Now THAT would take away a lot of the mystique.

I think she does too many magazine shoots, takes away some of the mystique. Magazines are for ordinary stars and fame whores. I suppose V and W magazine are a little different, but still.

Are you for real? She did like zero magazine shoots for MDNA and just 3 random (artforfreedom) shoots in the last 2 years.

I disagree - I think she's a fantastic photographic muse who's had several iconic shoots and, importantly, these help keep her in the consciousness of the general public when she's not doing much traditional promo. What would cheapen her image, IMO, would be interacting a lot with fans on social media and oversharing as well as doing lots of cheesy meet and greets and inviting fans backstage like most stars today. Now THAT would take away a lot of the mystique.

I think she's better off not doing the photoshoots on her downtime, that's what I meant about the mystique. Now if she's only doing 1 a year or whatever, fine.. it just feels like there's a lot of them. But as I said, I'm not into it anymore.

I find this session very stupid, to be fair. I like how Madonna looks, and Katy looks great too, but that dominatrix/lesbian thing is incredibly boring in my opinion.

100% agree completely soulless.