Nile Rodgers: Working With Kanye West, Avicii, Madonna & Janelle Monae

lasky

That interview mentions the world "superstar" numerous times. Also he namechecks several rumored/confirmed producers on the upcoming project. Hmm.

That interview mentions the world "superstar" numerous times. Also he namechecks several rumored/confirmed producers on the upcoming project. Hmm.

Yes but I think he is working with Avicii and maybe Disclosure on different projects. From this article, I didn't get the feeling that he is involved in a current Madonna project. Why else would he mention Kanye, Prince and everybody else but not her? Unless it's a secret but I doubt it.

P.S.: How is it possible that Avicii can write and compose 6 songs in a day? Now it doesn't seem so weird anymore that he did 11 demos with Madonna.

MTV UK: You mentioned Madonna; what’s one of your fondest memories of working on Like A Virgin with her?

Nile: That was really phenomenal. People don’t give Madonna the real respect and credit that’s due her, she absolutely is the single hardest working person I’ve ever worked with, and I’ve worked with literally hundreds of stars. Madonna shows up early, stays late, she’ll do every single task you want her to do and more. She’s the kind of person that you dream about. She brings the superstar thing and she brings a work ethic unlike anything you’ve ever seen. For me it’s like a dream come true. Probably one of the easiest records of my life I’ve ever made.

Stan our Queen!