Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

I think my head would explode if Madonna was taking my prom picture. I wonder if these kids even understand.

Well they surely know M is a huge celebrity (I don't think I've ever met a person who didn't know who Madonna is) but I doubt most of them know how much of an icon she is (but they don't need to anyway) if they're not particularly interested in pop music. Lola looks beautiful and I don't care if she's a smoker or not, it's her decision, even if it's a wrong one.

i always thought it would be interesting to see how her kids discovered Madonna's legacy...have they seen all the videos? do they really understand the impact their mother has made on the world?

I want to ask them:

"when did you first see the Sex book"?

" what are your thoughts on Ray of Light"

"have you seen all the videos and how many times?

"which is better: blond ambition or the girle show?"

"do you talk to uncle chris"?

"what do you think went wrong with MDNA?"

"last question: can you obtain a lock of your mothers hair for me?"

The monsters are so annoying! They think they invented everything! When will they wake up and be embarrassed that they even liked the stupid Gaga bitch!

Seeing her so happy and proud makes happy and proud for her. I remember a 90's Madonna interview when she talked about seeing a psychic at a New Year's Day party who told her that she would never have children and her career would ultimately be a washout.

Thus proving what most of us should already know. Psychics are a bunch of bullshit. :madgemanson:

i always thought it would be interesting to see how her kids discovered Madonna's legacy...have they seen all the videos? do they really understand the impact their mother has made on the world?

I want to ask them:

"when did you first see the Sex book"?

" what are your thoughts on Ray of Light"

"have you seen all the videos and how many times?

"which is better: blond ambition or the girle show?"

"do you talk to uncle chris"?

"what do you think went wrong with MDNA?"

"last question: can you obtain a lock of your mothers hair for me?"

I wonder when was the first time her kids Google'd her or read her Wikipedia page lol.

And didn't Pussy Gaga change the name of her song from Burqa to Aura because she was scared of negative blow back? The woman has no backbone.

Even willing to change her show at a whim to please certain areas of the world.

I just want to know has Lola spent many nights just looking up youtube footage of her mom whether it be interviews or performances.

How could she not? You have a cyber time capsule of decades worth of footage from your mother at your fingertips to investigate.

Tears in Heaven, what party food do you think it is ? I need to know for inspiration for the next party I throw. :laugh:

try some mini shortcrust pastries topped with goat cheese, cherry tomatoes and some rocket :sheena:

The monsters are so annoying! They think they invented everything! When will they wake up and be embarrassed that they even liked the stupid Gaga bitch!

exactly, they are posting negative comments as always calling her reductive. why don't they just shut the fuck up

Madeena's back!!!

:dead:

10409545_10152534184204402_7887427629121

I can't with this one. QUEEN! :wow:

Its that kind of day! #unapologeticbitch

i love her :rotfl:

I think my head would explode if Madonna was taking my prom picture. I wonder if these kids even understand.

This. Or the fact that they got access to Madonnas UES mansion. The idea to walk through those halls and to see all the artwork. :dramatic: Interesting what she did with the backyard. Using this green or camouflage nets to keep the neighbors from lurking. Looks somehow strange but it's probably effective.