Celebration: CD1 vs CD2

Which Is Your Preferred CD/Half?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Your Preferred CD/Half?

I prefer CD2 for some reason. Despite all the bigger hits on CD1, it kind of exhausts me listening to it. My only complaint with CD2 is that Cherish was out of place towards the end.

Guest whatatramp

What tracklisting would u have preferred? Just curious...

one that didn't go

Who's That Girl

Frozen

Miles Away

Like them both just about the same.

I did not buy the CD until a couple of years after it was released because the track listing is all over the place. The CD focused too much on her earlier eighties material even though it was great that Everybody & Burning Up made it on there.

I much prefer GHV2 & STR. I'm probably one of the few fans who feel TIC is slightly overrated & played out. I don't know how many more times I can cope with hearing Vogue & LAV again.

I thought the poll was going to be the single disc edition vs the double disc edition :) I thought who the fuck could prefer the single disc edition :)

Prefer disc 2: something about her "semi" hits I much prefer?

I wish the album had the radio edits/radio remixs does anyone own the Taiwanese promo cd that contained True Blue? What version is it I heard True Blue was different I know Vogue is the I'm Breathless version.

• 1 month later...

CD1 because it has everybody, into the groove, erotica, open your heart and like a prayer on it. I love CD2 also, hopefully next time the collection will flow more.