Appreciate the SDP Extended Dub of HUNG UP!

Shame it misses the bridge. Makes me think the bridge was added much later. Maybe the SDP mix is what was sent to clubs incognito? And maybe to Bjorn and Benny to listen to?

Even better when listening in a car with a good sound system turned up loud. Flawless mix.

BTW, was this the mix used in the Motorola Ad in 2005?

Love it! I don't know if others had the same experience, but hearing HU in 2006 at the bars/clubs always sounded awesome.

It also would be amazing for M to have another major club hit that kicks ass!

Hopefully, it won't sound anything like 4M or GMAYL even though they are both ok songs, but we know the queen can always do so much better.

I think one reason why this and coadf are so good is that Stuart Price obviously cared about and respected Madonna. After working on two tours with her he would have understood her and what connected her to her music. He would have wanted Hung Up to be Madonna-affirming and to be a big part of her cannon hence he helped hone it into the stomper it became. I think tracks by Pat Leonard, Steve Bray, Shep, William and Stuart are so good because they know who they are investing in. I think the only other collaborator who 'got that' is Mirwais. I want her to work with all of those again at some point because when she does the results are magic.

Love it! I don't know if others had the same experience, but hearing HU in 2006 at the bars/clubs always sounded awesome.

It also would be amazing for M to have another major club hit that kicks ass!

Hopefully, it won't sound anything like 4M or GMAYL even though they are both ok songs, but we know the queen can always do so much better.

Its an exceptionally feel good track. The kind that sounds good loud and always raises the roof.

I love this version. I remember this was the first leak we had even before the edit or album versions were heard, so this was all we had! and I kept playing it on repeat. Such a good teaser!!

I think one reason why this and coadf are so good is that Stuart Price obviously cared about and respected Madonna. After working on two tours with her he would have understood her and what connected her to her music. He would have wanted Hung Up to be Madonna-affirming and to be a big part of her cannon hence he helped hone it into the stomper it became. I think tracks by Pat Leonard, Steve Bray, Shep, William and Stuart are so good because they know who they are investing in. I think the only other collaborator who 'got that' is Mirwais. I want her to work with all of those again at some point because when she does the results are magic.

Absolutely.