Madonna Bra Game Thread

XXL

Cattura2_zpsd4344394.jpg

$2,500 Deborah Marquit Bra Stolen From Madonna Photo Shoot

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20140404/chelsea/2545-bra-stolen-from-madonna-photo-shoot-police-designer-say

CHELSEA — Thousands of dollars in pricey lingerie were stolen from a racy Madonna photo shoot last month at theHighline Stages, according to the NYPD and a designer's representative.

As the Queen of Pop posed in sexy underwear for L'uomo Vogue, the magazine's Italian version for men, staff for designer Deborah Marquit stowed a $2,545 Italian lace bra, $345 thong and $515 brief under a chair about 4 p.m. March 20, they told police.

Hours later, as the shoot at 440 W. 15th St. wrapped up just after midnight, a staffer noticed the bag had disappeared, police said. "It was a Madonna shoot for L'uomo Mag and It would be ideal is if [sic] someone found the bag of lingerie," a spokesperson for the company wrote in an email. "Deborah would love to get her collection pieces returned."

Madonna posted photos from the shoot to her Instagram account, identifying some of the clothes as Armani. "Working Armani For. L'Uomo Vogue! #artforfreedom," she wrote.

Marquit's high-priced bras have appeared in magazines like Cosmopolitan and Vogue and have been worn by celebrities including Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez and Hilary Swank, according to the company's website.

"I am at a loss and wish the pieces would be found," Maquit wrote in an email. "I am sure there is no one from the shoot that was involved, since nothing like this has ever happened before. There are alot of people on shoots and maybe whoever found them will return them."

A spokeswoman for Madonna did not respond to a request for comment.

Proof as if proof was needed how vast M's discography is that we can make so many combinations based on any topic really.

Give It 2 Me (Eddie Amador Bra Lovers Mix)