IS MADONNA BIG IN LATIN AMERICA?

Samo

Madonna was and still is the main bitch here in Argentina.

She is utterly respected as a legend of music and the last two tours everybody was trying to get their tickets

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. that is INSANE!

imagine BEING HER. imagine going out on that stage knowing all those people are there.. FOR YOU. fuck that :|my mind is blown.

ik49VlPshlPIz.gif

I find it hard to believe that 2 16 year old girls didn't know who Madonna was in 2006.

Even in the US she was EVERYWHERE ib the news from 98-06.

Hung Up and Sorry were pkayed non stop on TRL, the Briney VMA kiss and American Life controversy happened 3 years before. She was EVERYWHERE in the US from 98-01 on back of ROL and Music albums and on radio A lot.

I literally have never met a person over the age of 12 who doesn't know who Madonna is and I live in the US

Those 2 girls had to be joking with you to pull your leg.

Guest Rachelle of London

rude , lol , Im not insulting you , yes, you need to take some pills , not only you are everywere on this fórum , you can t stand a simple joke , yes my grammar is not good,tell me can you write in Spanish .Im not a Ricky stan , Im not a Ricky fan , but I reconise that he is huge here , really why you are bringing Ricky here , its pointless..

Oh I am sorry for being all over YOUR forum. I do apologise Gang Bang.

I can't understand a joke, that is why I was laughing at someone who I couldn't even remember who calling Ricky Martin the Latin version of Elvis Presley. Erm okay.

I wish I could go and take some pills, in fact I would LOVE to take what you are on, got any recommendations?

I find it hard to believe that 2 16 year old girls didn't know who Madonna was in 2006.

Even in the US she was EVERYWHERE ib the news from 98-06.

Hung Up and Sorry were pkayed non stop on TRL, the Briney VMA kiss and American Life controversy happened 3 years before. She was EVERYWHERE in the US from 98-01 on back of ROL and Music albums and on radio A lot.

I literally have never met a person over the age of 12 who doesn't know who Madonna is and I live in the US

Those 2 girls had to be joking with you to pull your leg.

no it was not a joke as i stated before :daft:

they simply didn't know who she was but knew songs like lav and mg but they just thought they were random songs from the 80's

I once met a 18yo girl who didn't know who Madonna was and it was during the Music era, when she was EVERYWHERE!

Her parents were a couple of crazy religious protestants who didn't allow her contact with the world outside their religion. I felt sad for her... A world without M is just depressing.

rude , lol , Im not insulting you , yes, you need to take some pills , not only you are everywere on this fórum , you can t stand a simple joke , yes my grammar is not good,tell me can you write in Spanish .Im not a Ricky stan , Im not a Ricky fan , but I reconise that he is huge here , really why you are bringing Ricky here , its pointless..

You are weird and creepy. Yes, you insulted Chelle without a reason. And she gave you an advice to increase your English. I dont know if Chelle can write Spanish and clearly is not the point since this forum is not Spanish.

Guest Rachelle of London

You are weird and creepy. Yes, you insulted Chelle without a reason. And she gave you an advice to increase your English. I dont know if Chelle can write Spanish and clearly is not the point since this forum is not Spanish.

Thank you!

I respect all the non English speaking members. But if you are going to insult someone at least make sure your grammar is correct. I would love to speak Spanish but I dropped it in year 8 to take French :lmao:

:clap:

Guest Rachelle of London

:clap:

Funny that I said that Gang Bang was one of my fave members on here a few pages back. Guess the feeling wasn't mutual :lmao:

Lemme go and find some pills and cry myself to sleep.

:dead:

Guest gang bang

I didn t insult her , everibody need to take some pills , sometimes , why you are insulting me , the reason that she said that about my grammar was not in order to help me, but i am a good sport , I don t care ..if she bash my grammar only because she can t stand a simple joke , I told her if she can write in Spanish , because here are a lot of Latin members with an imperfect grammar when they try to write in English..

you are the creepy , you insult me without a valid reason..

Guest gang bang

Thank you!

I respect all the non English speaking members. But if you are going to insult someone at least make sure your grammar is correct. I would love to speak Spanish but I dropped it in year 8 to take French :lmao:

ok tell me , how I insulted you , only because I said if you took your pills , only because that , OMG , if I made that joke is because you are always replying , see all the mess that you did on Kate Moss thread ..good 4 you if you speak French , I can t , but this is a Latin Thread ..that s why I told you if you can write in Spanish if you consider bad my grammar in English , ....you are a drama queen..

Guest gang bang

Why do you keep bringing Shakira to the board gang bang? She's nobody in Brazil.

And Brazil is all Latin America , I can t stand Shakira , but she is big in almost all countries of Latin America ,but yes Madonna is bigger than her , overall in Latin America , if I brought Shakira is because a lot of people in the world think or want to believe that Shakira is the queen of Latin America , and she is not ..

Guest Rachelle of London

ok tell me , how I insulted you , only because I said if you took your pills , only because that , OMG , if I made that joke is because you are always replying , see all the mess that you did on Kate Moss thread ..good 4 you if you speak French , I can t , but this is a Latin Thread ..that s why I told you if you can write in Spanish if you consider bad my grammar in English , ....you are a drama queen..

Thank you! I wish I was a drama queen but my acting skills leave a lot to be desired.

So you are upset because I called Kate Moss a crackhead :lmao: . So you didnt see the names that other members were directing at me in that thread. Oh Gang Bang! What would we do without you eh.

Guest gang bang

Thank you! I wish I was a drama queen but my acting skills leave a lot to be desired.

So you are upset because I called Kate Moss a crackhead :lmao: . So you didnt see the names that other members were directing at me in that thread. Oh Gang Bang! What would we do without you eh.

CHE , me aburres , I ve never insulted you on Kate Moss thread , thats why I don t know why you said that I insulted you here ,Im not upset ,yes you can give your opinión about Kate , but you wrote 10000000 bad comments about Kate , that thread was created to adore Kate , not to trash her .....

Guest Rachelle of London

CHE , me aburres , I ve never insulted you on Kate Moss thread , thats why I don t know why you said that I insulted you here ,Im not upset ,yes you can give your opinión about Kate , but you wrote 10000000 bad comments about Kate , that thread was created to adore Kate , not to trash her .....

Aren't you the same member that got suspended for writing something nasty about Mariah Carey

ah well I'm BORED!!!!!

I remember at the Hyde Park show there was a group of Argentinian guys that travelled all the way to London and Paris to see the shows because they couldnt wait for the tickets to go onsale in S America and didnt wanna wait until December to see the show.

Guest gang bang

Aren't you the same member that got suspended for writing something nasty about Mariah Carey

ah well I'm BORED!!!!!

I remember at the Hyde Park show there was a group of Argentinian guys that travelled all the way to London and Paris to see the shows because they couldnt wait for the tickets to go onsale in S America and didnt wanna wait until December to see the show.

OMG , im not saying that you are boring , me aburres means , ewww at your comment or please stop , yes I trash Mooriah because that thread was created in order to trash her ..that s why the fórum is called flopped princesses , but kate thread is another case..

Ok baby end of the discussion... we should move on ,,and enjoy ..THE QUEEN OF LATIN AMERICA ,,,MADONNA

I think MDNA Tour Video will sell over 100,000 copies in Brazil

I still can't believe that they're people over the age of 12 who don't know who Madonna is?

Even my 2 little cousins (10 and 13) know who she is and had no idea that I was a Madonna loon.

They don't call her The Most Famous Woman in the World for nothing

Did I take my pills? Why are you being so rude for?

My god Ricky Martin stans are so touchy!

If you're going to insult someone at least make sure you use the right grammar.

Ricky Martin and Kate Moss. Universal icons. :wow:

Wait, there's actually people who don't know who Madonna is? For real?

I don't want to sound rude or anything, it's just that the idea of people not knowing her seem like science-fiction to me.

A lot of people (young) think shes english and not american

She has some American traits but she's much more European.

Yes Chelle, DO NOT BRING RICKY HERE! :dead: I know Spanish people have upside down question marks but do they do odd spacing after commas? :lol: ¿I don't speak Spanish but , what is this , all about?

Oh I am sorry for being all over YOUR forum. I do apologise Gang Bang.

I can't understand a joke, that is why I was laughing at someone who I couldn't even remember who calling Ricky Martin the Latin version of Elvis Presley. Erm okay.

I wish I could go and take some pills, in fact I would LOVE to take what you are on, got any recommendations?

:dead: :dead: :dead:

You are such a gentleman.

I didn t insult her , everibody need to take some pills , sometimes , why you are insulting me , the reason that she said that about my grammar was not in order to help me, but i am a good sport , I don t care ..if she bash my grammar only because she can t stand a simple joke , I told her if she can write in Spanish , because here are a lot of Latin members with an imperfect grammar when they try to write in English..

you are the creepy , you insult me without a valid reason..

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Officially my favourite member of this forum! I can't breathe! :dead:

And Brazil is all Latin America , I can t stand Shakira , but she is big in almost all countries of Latin America ,but yes Madonna is bigger than her , overall in Latin America , if I brought Shakira is because a lot of people in the world think or want to believe that Shakira is the queen of Latin America , and she is not ..

:dead: times infinity! :dead:

:lmao:

ah well I'm BORED!!!!!

:lol: Argentinians are hot. I love the way they speak.

OMG , im not saying that you are boring , me aburres means , ewww at your comment or please stop , yes I trash Mooriah because that thread was created in order to trash her ..that s why the fórum is called flopped princesses , but kate thread is another case..

Ok baby end of the discussion... we should move on ,,and enjoy ..THE QUEEN OF LATIN AMERICA ,,,MADONNA

I think MDNA Tour Video will sell over 100,000 copies in Brazil

:dead: OMG!!!!

Guest gang bang
:spankmonkey:

OMG , you spend so much time regarding my posts ,OMG I m so important ...I have no words ..I don t care..., your 41,000 posts are not enough to you ...

Guest gang bang

:lmao: You're my hero.

I don t know , but if you spent so much energy on what I posted , I should be something to you , I never would do something like that for any of your posts ...