IS MADONNA BIG IN LATIN AMERICA?

Samo

I was on another website and they were talking about Madonna in Latin America and that Yurly wannabe Madonna and someone posted that Madonna was really hated ib Latin America

I find that hard to believe considering her gross and tickets sold with her last 2 tours.

Anyway how are her album sales and hit singles there compared to other American female pop artists?

It was probably a Little Monster that said that everyone hates her and makes fun of her down there.

Does anyone have OFFICIAL sales numbers for albums and singles?

Guest Rachelle of London

It was probably a Little Monster that said that everyone hates her and makes fun of her down there.

Well look how many STADIUM shows Madonna did in Brazil alone on MDNA Tour? That should give you a clue on how big she is over there.

Am I brilliant and destined for great things?

Is Russia making a fool out of itself?

Does Christopher post here?

Does Lady Gaga post here?

Is Boo cute?

boo.png

Guest gang bang

Madonna is the QUEENNNNNNNNNNNN, EMPRESSSS , in Latin America , not even Shakira is close , Madonna is selling records since 1984 , also we can t live without Madonna music here ...her classics are always played

Madonna grossed over 70 m with only 16 shows here in Latin America ,, WE LOVE HER

Ive only really travelled Argentina. M was everywhere (she wasn't even on tour) You could buy fake DVD's and fake CD's laid out all over the pavements in BA. When I travelled down south they had M on in the bars by pan pipes.

Guest gang bang

um singles , I am not sure , But Magde has sold aprox 16 m of albums in Latin America...

Guest gang bang

Ive only really travelled Argentina. M was everywhere (she wasn't even on tour) You could buy fake DVD's and fake CD's laid out all over the pavements in BA. When I travelled down south they had M on in the bars by pan pipes.

yup , she is adored here ....

Guest gang bang

^ Is that a lot? Is she the biggest selling female?

well there s some Brazilian female artists who sold more , in Brazil , because there ,native artists sells a lot , but she is for sure the best selling interntional and no Brazilian female artist here in Latin America , she has sold 5 m more than Shakira , like 3 m more than Gloria Stefan , yes she is the QUEEN ,

Guest gang bang

^ thanks.

More little monster delusions I guess

Will they ever learn?

Lady caca is big here in Argentina, nowadays more than Shakira , but not like Madonna ..,NEVER

In Brasil, where I live, every single person that I told I went to Madonna concerts reacted like "oh my God, this is so cool", "really??? you saw her very close? I heard the show is fabulous", "ooohhh, I wanted so much see her, I had no money", "wow, she's 55 and dance a lot!".

But recently some teens dared to say to me " hmmm she's cool. she made a lot of succes IN THE PAST".

It's another generation. A lost one.

She's the best selling female anglo artist in Argentina and True Blue is still the best selling album by a female(anglo artist).

Few female artists play the biggwst stadium here, madonna sold out the river plate stadium 6 times(a record between females).

Gaga who is very popular here, played the river plate stadium in 2012 to an audience of 35,000.