Your all-time favourite Madonna music videos - Part 6 (SEMI-FINAL)

Nonoka

So, it's finally here! MNation's favourite Madonna music video is about to be chosen!

Previously, we have determined our favourite video from each of her album / releases.

Now it's about narrowing it down even further - first, you'll have to choose your favourite video of each decade. The final poll which will follow afterwards will then break it down to the ultimate winner!

Alright, got it? Then what you're wating for, cast your votes!!! :thumbsup:

Poll closes Tuesday.

By the way: I've included the winner of MDNA in the 00's category because there obviously hasn't been another 10's album release with music videos yet.

As a reminder: You do NOT necessarily have to choose the video which you consider to be the most iconic or "the best" speaking of quality, plot, depth etc. Choose the one you personally enjoy watching the most!

That's also how the previous winners (and thus the choices in this poll) have come together - if the majority had voted for her most iconic / best videos, Express Yourself wouldn't have won over Like A Prayer and videos like Give It 2 Me or GMAYL would certainly not be here in the semi-final either ;)

Madonna video fest, symposium to be held in Bay CityPosted: Feb 03, 2014 8:30 PM CETUpdated: Feb 03, 2014 11:17 PM CET
By Marc Jacobson - bio | email
BAY CITY (WJRT) -

(02/03/14) - She's nothing short of a polarizing figure - who happens to be from Bay City. This week kicks off a big push to reconnect Madonna with her hometown.

"You love her or hate her. I don't think that everyone approves of what she's done, but you know what? So what. We're going to have fun," said Chris Girard, Bay County 6th Ward Commissioner.

That effort begins Saturday afternoon at the Bay County Historical Museum with a screening and discussion of the Material Girl's music videos.

"Starting out with Burning Up, the first video she ever produced, right through some classics like Material Girl, Like a Virgin," said Gary Johnson, Rock 'n' Roll historian.

Johnson hopes this will help to reignite Bay City's relationship with one of its most famous natives.

"We're lucky enough that she came from Bay City, and I'd like the city to take advantage of that," he said.

Johnson hopes that maybe this will lead to some of the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Famer's personal memorabilia ending up in the museum.

"We would attract visitors from all over the world to Bay County, and there are a lot of economic possibilities," he said.

Speaking of those possibilities - Girard is putting together a Madonna festival for May 31.

"I've got to get my Vogue down. We're going to do things like bring people in that want to dress like Madonna, she's got a great following," he said.

The event will feature Madonna films at the State Theater, tribute artists, and a Madonna-themed tour around town - all while bringing in money for a variety of causes.

"We have programs at our organization Do-All that provide assistance, material assistance, so what better way to raise funds and raise awareness than to connect with the Material Girl," Girard said.

This year's inaugural Madonna festival in Bay City will be a one-day event, but organizers have some big hopes for what might develop down the road."

"Someday, we'll be able to have her here for this large, week-long event and she kicks it off. Who knows? You don't know unless you try, and that's what we're going to do. We're going to try."

The Madonna video fest and symposium begins at noon on Saturday. It's free, but seating at the Bay County Historical Museum is limited

^ See, we need to give her music videos more attention!

But this time, that's certainly the case - more than 80 votes, great! Keep voting because in a few hours we will move on to the very final round :thumbsup:

Alright, enough people have voted to determine clear winners!

In the course of 6 polls, with an average of 70 votes each, and more than 60 music videos to choose from, MNation has decided on their favourite videos of each iconic and exciting decade...

tumblr_mkp5rjiFS31qkzr9fo1_500.giftumblr_mkp6mmyeW31qkzr9fo1_500.gif
madonna.gif

madonna-vogue.gif

tumblr_lycetf1Opr1qfde1l.gif
tumblr_magklkdcVG1r6suemo1_400.gif

But one question remains - can we pick another winner out of these 3?

We will find out in the following final poll - determining the forum's all-time favourite Madonna music video!