CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

Totallly! Say what you want about the album, but the cover is to die for! One of her best :thumbsup:

I'm wondering though what goes through her head when she sees those album covers of her from 20 or 30 years ago. I would love her to give an interview where she looks back on her early albums.

Totallly! Say what you want about the album, but the cover is to die for! One of her best :thumbsup:

:inlove:

I remember when it was revealed everyone (fans to non fans) RAVING about it. It's a beautiful cover!

She's not singing with Beyoncé. It was said by the Grammy's Beyoncé had the rehearsals after Madonna's.

Of course the kids took photos because they are huge fans it seems.

I honestly look for a toned down performance. She will be sitting playing her guitar and singing the chorus of Same Love looking and singing beautifully. I believe that's what she wants right now. She will be in the headlines and Same Love will win Song of the Year.

Rumors are running rampant that Bey or Katy will present Madonna with the "Living Legend" award at the Grammys

Madonna is also expected to do a SOLO performance, which makes sense if she's getting an honorary award.

As only nominess or artists receiving an honorary award can perform solo at the Grammys

Guest gang bang

Rumors are running rampant that Bey or Katy will present Madonna with the "Living Legend" award at the Grammys

Madonna is also expected to do a SOLO performance, which makes sense if she's getting an honorary award.

As only nominess or artists receiving an honorary award can perform solo at the Grammys

OMG

is Beyoncé who is not nominated receiving an award too since she is performing her own song? I'm a little confused.

God, I hope so.

Beyonce IS nominated

If it's confirmed that Madonna is performing solo, then she has to be receiving an honorary Living Legend award.

where is this rumor coming from??i doubt it.. if she is receiving..grammy should have made pronouncement about it..

I didn't know Beyoncé is nominated. Is she?

Gold Derby

Grammys all-star lineup: Beyonce, Jay-Z, Madonna, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry ...

By Chris Beachum

Jan 25 2014 14:30 Pm

The 56th annual edition of the Grammys airs on CBS Sunday night, live in the east and tape delayed in the west.

Among the talent scheduled to appear during the 3.5 hour kudocast emceed once again by LL Cool J are:

Sara Bareilles and Carole King

Beyonce and Jay-Z

Gary Clark, Jr.

Daft Punk, Nile Rodgers, Pharrell Williams and Stevie Wonder

Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson and Blake Shelton

Hunter Hayes

Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons

Miranda Lambert and Billie Joe Armstrong (tribute to Phil Everly/In Memoriam)

John Legend

Lorde

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis with Madonna

Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr

Metallica and Cultural Ambassador to China Lang Lang

Kacey Musgraves

Nine Inch Nails, Lindsay Buckingham, Dave Grohl and Queens of the Stone Age (show finale)

Katy Perry

Pink and Nate Ruess

Taylor Swift

Robin Thicke and Chicago

Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue

Keith Urban

I'm just going to sleep now. I am waking up to a Monday morning public holiday, I will drag my hungover sorry ass to the couch with doona in tow and proceed to screech like a fucking howler monkey at any sight or mention of Madonna thank you goodnight bye I'm dying

Don't get your hopes up..

I doubt this very much as she is confirmed to appear with Macklemore.