[Appreciation] The Early '90s Madonna Thread

Mattress

Remember this Madonna-bashing show.

Unbelievable how disgustingly rude they are.

This kind of bashing is unseen, even today.

The negativity that's written on the internet about today pop stars is nothing in compare what Madonna went through in the early 90's

His voice makes me feel sick. Where the fuck is he from?

Remember this Madonna-bashing show.

Unbelievable how disgustingly rude they are.

This kind of bashing is unseen, even today.

The negativity that's written on the internet about today pop stars is nothing in compare what Madonna went through in the early 90's

Madonna Exposed was one of the most ridiculous pieces of filth broadcast on Madonna. Tabloid caliber reporting on a budget.

Haha. I remember watching that show when it aired. It's hilarious. She didn't ban them from airing anything, they couldn't afford it! It's honestly the equivalent of Perez Hilton today.

I know! And that cringe-worthy moment: "Madonner and her lawyers have been given a special number to call at any time during this program...". BITCH PLEASE!

Madonna's camp were NOT concerned. :lol:

So desperately trying to use Madonna's name and money-hungry, bitter-ass people from her past to cultivate an air of controversy around a cheap tabloidmercial to generate viewership.

"Yes, I am a tramp. And I'm proud of it!"

(extra footage from Truth Or Dare)

GOD SHE IS SO FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!! LOVE HER TIMES INFINITY SQUARED!!!!!!!!!/!/!-!!2!-!2!!

• 3 weeks later...

7bbdbdd7292f40694e8888f00d465abd.jpg

Dick Tracy really brought out the worst in the novely marketing department though...

fct_f2a69bbf1de8ca4.jpg

Madonna+-+Breathless+Mahoney+-+Head+Mask

OMG! I remember that mask from the Halloween store at the mall. I wanted it soooo bad but my parents wouldn't let me get it. :lol:

• 10 months later...