M in grills

Alpha

M in grills  

128 members have voted

1. 1. You like

• Yes
    • No

Sorry but she looks awful in them. No-one looks good in them, and while I don't want to focus on her age, she is merely giving ammunition to the press around her "pathetic" attempts to appear young and hip.

Sorry but she looks awful in them. No-one looks good in them, and while I don't want to focus on her age, she is merely giving ammunition to the press around her "pathetic" attempts to appear young and hip.

They make her look older, I don't think she's wearing them to appear younger...more being rebellious in that women of her age shouldn't wear them, a bit like when she rapped on American Life, don't think she did it to appear more cool or younger just doing something that wasn't the norm for a married white female of her age to do then either.

They make her look older, I don't think she's wearing them to appear younger...more being rebellious in that women of her age shouldn't wear them, a bit like when she rapped on American Life, don't think she did it to appear more cool or younger just doing something that wasn't the norm for a married white female of her age to do then either.

Well whatever the motivation, i am sure there are many things she could do to be rebellious where she would look stunning and less of a tit.

Well whatever the motivation, i am sure there are many things she could do to be rebellious where she would look stunning and less of a tit.

Like getting her tits out for the lads?

I'm just curious if the 49 people who voted yes to the grills so far is because they like M with them or just like that she does what she wants... from the comments I can't tell

Like getting her tits out for the lads?

I'm just curious if the 49 people who voted yes to the grills so far is because they like M with them or just like that she does what she wants... from the comments I can't tell

I am sure there were women in the audience as well!

Strangely enough I can defend the tit out thing as she has a great body and fabulous jugs, so why not show them off? She just looks terrible in grills, as does everyone.

Strangely enough I can defend the tit out thing as she has a great body and fabulous jugs, so why not show them off? She just looks terrible in grills, as does everyone.

I was quoting M on DWT about getting her tits out for the lads.

The Istanbul MDNA tit gate thing, her facial expression for priceless, but as you say she has a great body

I was quoting M on DWT about getting her tits out for the lads.

The Istanbul MDNA tit gate thing, her facial expression for priceless, but as you say she has a great body

I must have ignored that bit. I cant recall it.

She's been there and done that. Let her have her fun and stop being so judgmental. It's one thing to say you don't like them, but to carry on and on about it, is being quite judgmental. I'm sure you do and wear things that look ridiculous to others, but I'm sure it's not gonna stop you from wearing or doing those things.

She's been there and done that. Let her have her fun and stop being so judgmental. It's one thing to say you don't like them, but to carry on and on about it, is being quite judgmental. I'm sure you do and wear things that look ridiculous to others, but I'm sure it's not gonna stop you from wearing or doing those things.

No I cant say I do. Are you on your period, your very touchy?

Guest Pud Whacker

She looks pretty in some pics and not in some. Either way, I'm happy to see her having fun. Good for her. Why so serious?

agree. xo

Grillz dont look good on her or anyone for that matter but i love her i dont give a fuck attitude, she's just having fun people, i love her for that, grillz or no grillz...

I've seen her picture on several newspapers here in Argentina and on news reports...she's a genius, she probably doesnt give a fuck if she looks good or bad, she knows everybody's talking about it.

This pole! has got over a 100 votes so far, 60 yes and 56 no, assuming most people voting are M fans, loving the fact are views are so divided, I know at the end of the day what we think doesn't really matter. M does, as she should... what she wants, but loving the fact that its causing a commotion, I think she looks silly in them, but the reaction she can't create is what kinda made me love M in the first place, I hope the general pubic talk as much about the secret project as they are about the grills...that reminds me what's going on with that project...off to find that thread.