Secret Project

Camacho

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle tell me what to say, I'm nervous

just say you wanna know about the secret project and the revolution! ooh i love this

HAHHAHAHA it wrang twice, somebody hung up so it went to a message, but I thought someone answered and i shit myself.

RIP Rachelle!!!!

:lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

so just me noticed that Carlos LEON is the one of the man in the teaser? :1251:

Nope thats Ms dancer Yaman, he looks a bit like Carlos though! SOmeone on Twitter said it was Ricky Martin hahahahaha

Looks like I was right...M relies on Klein for his video work. P.S it looks fucking AMAZING.

Oh and what is actually giving that number all about? What if it's some kind of cheeky competition or something.

Guest Fukujima

I just called and i quoted a phrase from J.F.Kennedy: " Hi Madonna, Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.""

:rotfl:

Nope thats Ms dancer Yaman, he looks a bit like Carlos though! SOmeone on Twitter said it was Ricky Martin hahahahaha

I know that one is Yaman, i am talking about the last one on the video with his hat on, look carefully!

Guest Rachelle of London

I just called and i quoted a phrase from J.F.Kennedy: " Hi Madonna, Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.""

:rotfl:

I know that one is Yaman, i am talking about the last one on the video with his hat on, look carefully!

ohh thats Drew DOllaz, in his Vogue costume

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh my god. Should I call and leave a voice mail? I don't wanna be a stalker but I don't wanna miss out on something!

RING! everyone else has...I bet you any money the voicemails will be part of this!

I sent a text. I dunno. I think it must be a mistake because doesn't a mailbox get full eventually? I would perform if I thought my voice would be used in an edit! I'd love to feel like I was even the tiniest part responsible for making a positive change to even one persons life.

Decided I'd text as well.

null_zps613a6ac5.png

I'm not being serious, but I totally wouldn't mind if she turned up. I'm sure they turned off the phone due to frantic calls from Michelle Budd

My text...

I'm not sure if it's intentional or not but creamy smooth pop icon goddess Madonna posted this number on her instagram. Either way you're going to end up with a full mailbox. Let her know that I adore her work, MDNA was beautiful and good luck with all of the hard work she's putting into opening people's hearts and minds with the secret project. Is this creepy? I feel wrong but curiosity got the better of me. X instagram: @forgetconvention

My text...

I'm not sure if it's intentional or not but creamy smooth pop icon goddess Madonna posted this number on her instagram. Either way you're going to end up with a full mailbox. Let her know that I adore her work, MDNA was beautiful and good luck with all of the hard work she's putting into opening people's hearts and minds with the secret project. Is this creepy? I feel wrong but curiosity got the better of me. X instagram: @forgetconvention

I'm sure they'll be calling you right back. omg wait by the phone this is so exciting!

:newspaper: