Los Angeles - Staples Center - Oct 10th

Yummy

Today is Finally HERE!! Night One!!!!!!!!! T-Minus 10 hrs and counting....

YES!!!! I was actually counting the hours left like 2 minutes ago :lol: This is going to be the first of 2 amazing nights!!

What's going on there????? LA have to have some post every 5 minutes at least.

Any picture outside / inside the venue????

MALALA on her back.

Malala Yousafzai is the 14-year old Pakistani girl who was shot by Taliban gunmen. The militants said they targeted her because she "promoted secularism".

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTkuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS81ZTVhOWQ2MDEzNzAxMWUyOGRmZTIyMDAwYTFjOWUxZF83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=6HlW2uSj-MqwU5DIh2VFLogp3PeLzHPizd2UwVCTsuk

why is she so amazing? :dramatic:

Guest Pud Whacker

amazing show. Only downers were when M tried to deliver a political speech. Like a Virgin was dreadful.

what??? like a virgin dreadful? it was MARVELOUS.

Epic Show Tonight!!! L.A. Was asleep but that didn't stop the queen!! Everyone was on fire during LAP and Celebration!...On to Night Two in THE PIT!!!!

Posted on M Tribe

Just got back! Another amazing show! Was in Floor 4 Row 10. She did Holiday and Love Spent! Spoke about all the weed smokers in LA and how weed messes up her throat! She came on around 10:20-10:25 I think during "Fame" by David Bowie. Didn't spot too many celebs though. Place didn't get packed until around 9:30 - 10. Overall awesome show! Will be there tomorrow night as well! Will report back!

Apparently her brother Christopher attend last nights show.

Christopher Ciccone posted on Facebook: "Looking forward seeing my big sis at Staples center tonight"

Chris wrote on FB: "OMG...M was amazing tonight!'

Apparently her brother Christopher attend last nights show.

Christopher Ciccone posted on Facebook: "Looking forward seeing my big sis at Staples center tonight"

Chris wrote on FB: "OMG...M was amazing tonight!'

I think I saw him.