Zurich, August 18

dubtronic

Well,during soundcheck she told a fan called Diego in the triangle to take off his shirt and dance for her. In the concert she referred to him again...

they were singing a birthday song for Sean during soundcheck think he is a dancer or a crew member....

the swiss cheese thing was in the speech, check it out !

yeah, it startetd too early, I think the opening works much better when it's dark !

Well,during soundcheck she told a fan called Diego in the triangle to take off his shirt and dance for her. In the concert she referred to him again...

they were singing a birthday song for Sean during soundcheck think he is a dancer or a crew member....

the swiss cheese thing was in the speech, check it out !

yeah, it startetd too early, I think the opening works much better when it's dark !

she joked about the sean thing though, she said "with the ex ex ex and the sex sex sex" or something like that, probably because everyone would think she referred to her ex. I believe it was a member of Kalakan named sean that had his birthday, but I could be wrong. at least he looked like one of the kalakan members ;)

she joked about the sean thing though, she said "with the ex ex ex and the sex sex sex" or something like that, probably because everyone would think she referred to her ex. I believe it was a member of Kalakan named sean that had his birthday, but I could be wrong. at least he looked like one of the kalakan members ;)

yeah, right, perhaps she was singing to xan :)

http://www.kalakan.fr/eng_xan.html

That is so cute! :rosey:

What song are they singing? The guy who is singing, who is he?

• 2 weeks later...