GANG BANG!!!!!!!! preview

Supernatural

I haven't heard the snippets for Love Spent and Gang Bang (I'm saving myself for the full album) and all these posts and the praise make me :drool::drool:

I know, I'm waiting until the full release too but I can't hold it anymore.

Vyano.gif

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

god, i can't stop playing this one either. :dramatic:

unpopular opinion i suppose, but as much as i LOVE this and the other two snippets, i can see why they've released the singles they have thus far. other than maybe 'i'm addicted', none of these sound like HITS. amazing songs, yes, but it would be hard enough getting radio to play GMAYL and GGW, much less these songs. i still think they should have done an 'itunes countdown' promo for MDNA instead of releasing the snippets like this. it's nice, yeah, but instead of LQ clips, they could've released these songs week by week on itunes until the album came out. it would have given people a feel of the sounds on the album, and with the 'complete my album' thing, maybe given people an incentive to buy the album. plus, if one of the songs ended up getting amazing response, it could help determine the singles... OH WELL.

so are there any more clips coming? or is this the last one until release date?

I can feel my will power collapsing little by little - all these rave reviews - I'm going crazy!

WILL NOT LISTEN! WILL NOT LISTEN!!!!!

:crazy:

Liz Rosenberg has good taste it's her fave track from the album!

It's sick!

Liz Rosenberg knows Madonna's music better than the DIVA herself! :demonic:

I CAN'T stop Playing it!!! Fuck I just want to DANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I can see her during the tour killing me with this unbelievable song!!! :wow::inlove:

Impressive Instant DWT performance comes to mind :dramatic:

okay....u guys are making it very hard for me. i promised myself to not listen to all these one minute teasers. why?? it ruins the excitment when the album is finally there and i'll be able to listen to the record from a to z.

but youre making it very hard to resist the temptation.

this reviews are great to read and keep putting a smile on mjy face and its so temting to click and go ahead, give in and go listen....but i won't.

i won't, i won't..

Quentin Tarantino should direct... I think he likes Madonna?

I agree! This definitely has a Tarantino feel! Bang Bang! :shoot:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Hearing this and the other snippets makes me wonder how Give Me A Bucket fits into this album? because all of the snippets have been so great.

Guest groovyguy

god, i can't stop playing this one either. :dramatic:

unpopular opinion i suppose, but as much as i LOVE this and the other two snippets, i can see why they've released the singles they have thus far. other than maybe 'i'm addicted', none of these sound like HITS. amazing songs, yes, but it would be hard enough getting radio to play GMAYL and GGW, much less these songs. i still think they should have done an 'itunes countdown' promo for MDNA instead of releasing the snippets like this. it's nice, yeah, but instead of LQ clips, they could've released these songs week by week on itunes until the album came out. it would have given people a feel of the sounds on the album, and with the 'complete my album' thing, maybe given people an incentive to buy the album. plus, if one of the songs ended up getting amazing response, it could help determine the singles... OH WELL.

so are there any more clips coming? or is this the last one until release date?

Yes, there are more clips coming.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/05/exclusive-perez-hilton-to-premiere-mdna-the-upcoming-weeks-2/

Each week, starting this week, Perez Hilton will premiere 3 songs of the new MDNA album by posting 60 second snippets!

http://perezhilton.com/tag/mdna/#.T1kfK_Weq1Q

We've got our hands on Madonna's new album!!!! AND, we are going to be leaking songs from it leading up to MDNA's release on March 26th!

Guest Xanthium

Hearing this and the other snippets makes me wonder how Give Me A Bucket fits into this album? because all of the snippets have been so great.

It doesn't :( It just makes its more obvious that it was designed for the Super Bowl.

It doesn't :( It just makes its more obvious that it was designed for the Super Bowl.

Exactly, but she shouldn't have include it into the album, let alone promote it as the first single.

Guest Xanthium

Exactly, but she shouldn't have include it into the album, let alone promote it as the first single.

Well I understand her thinking behind it all but it just didn't pan out the way she wanted to. She tried to kill two birds with one stone. Unfortunately the song wasn't strong enough to hold up on its own.