Has To Be

Chuck82

Would you perhaps consider changing your signature and avator soon? I know it's funny -they're ugly and retarded 'ha ha', but after you've seen it a few times it just looks a bit sad and exploitative.

Damn I just saw this now after changing my sig. I would have kept that sig up much longer if I saw this sooner.

Again, I expect better of you.

Little Star is gorgeous :inlove:

The SORE POINT is Shanti bloody Ashtangi. I'm convinced that stopped the album from getting 5 star reviews.

"Shanti bloody Ashtangi" is more of a highlight of this album! who the f woulda thought the bitch would sing a song in Sanskrit?

Well, it was a polite request, so I don't know why you'd have done that, but thanks anyway.

Im joking. But I dont know if you are from America or not. If not well then you should know that those two people in my sig (Wendy and Gary. They do have names) are icons to millions here! If it were up to me they would forever be treated like royalty. No lie.

Guest SuperBriGuy

Im joking. But I dont know if you are from America or not. If not well then you should know that those two people in my sig (Wendy and Gary. They do have names) are icons to millions here! If it were up to me they would forever be treated like royalty. No lie.

:shock:

I had never heard of Wendy or Gary until you talked about them.

That was hilarious, btw. :lol:

Guest SuperBriGuy

She should have just included 14 damn songs and put Has to be as # fuckin 5.

I would've liked it at #11, after "The Power Of Goodbye." That would've been a nice triad of ballads focusing on different aspects of love.

Guest bluejean

I adore "Mer girl," and that's the perfect closing track. I think if "Has to be" were included on the album as a replacement track, it should've knocked out "To have and not to hold."

I agree. Or Little Star. As much as I don't love Shanti I feel like it's a big part of the album's theme and belongs on there.