CELEBRATION - THE VIDEO

le smoking

it's because she's not there physically , in here she portrays the 'spirit that is called Dance' and when she dances everybody get the urge to dance

too , the music video is really supernatural/spiritual in nature

Maybe it is a time constraint thing. She can do her part whenever and no one else has to be there. But if she was there for the shooting with Jesus, than why didn't she do a little dancing with everyone in here little black number :) Even a little dance with Lourdes would have been cool.

Edited by James

it's because she's not there physically , in here she portrays the 'spirit that is called Dance' and when she dances everybody get the urge to dance

too , the music video is really supernatural/spiritual in nature

Either Your Fucking with me

OR that is actually what she was going for.

Which is It? :blink:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It a great song but Madonna can't sell sex forever, this should have been a happy dance vid.

I don;t think the clip is "ew", but i agree she can't sell sex forever. I just don't find her sexy in this :dazed: she looks like she's having fun though.

Are people really looking for a deeper meaning in this video? :lol:

May as well get used to this kind of video from her. She'll film her part when/if it's convenient for her. Obviously not a priority for her anymore. The simple fact is, she's not putting out material that requires a cinematic/deep/meaningful video.

She's having fun for a while. It's fun to watch her in heat, humping the air/her hand/jesus...and the daning/editing is pretty good.

Maybe it is a time constraint thing. She can do her part whenever and no one else has to be there. But if she was there for the shooting with Jesus, than why didn't she do a little dancing with everyone in here little black number :) Even a little dance with Lourdes would have been cool.

it's because Jesus was SO HOT the spirit just couldn't resist , so she took on a physical form just so she can play with him a little (the Dance spirits are known to be rather mischievous in nature , as well as having really itchy pussies )

it's because Jesus was SO HOT the spirit just couldn't resist , so she took on a physical form just so she can play with him a little (the spirit Dance is known to be rather mischievous in nature , as well as having really itchy pussies )

she dances with Jesus but not a few steps with Lourdes....:dramatic:

it's because Jesus was SO HOT the spirit just couldn't resist , so she took on a physical form just so she can play with him a little (the Dance spirits is known to be rather mischievous in nature , as well as having really itchy pussies )

ha ha... that is a good enough explanation for me.

she dances with Jesus but not a few steps with Lourdes.... :dramatic:

well , in the video she's not her daughter , she's a human reincarnation of her :thumbsup:

I think she looks great!!! Don't mind the wig at least it isn't the parted-down-the-middle 4 minutes hair! She looks good. I agree with some that she could have toned down the thrusting, humping, grabbing a little. She doesn't always have to resort to that to come off as sexy. She is hot and everyone knows it. Sometimes less is more. She is a great dancer. But if that is what she is inspired to do... than why complain :)

YES!! people just need to understand the story to appreciate the artistic thoughts put into the video

of course they don't have to !! that's what's so great about the Celebration video , it offers something for everyone , the ones who love Madonna the concept artist or people who love the dance/music/party Madonna

Guest chatty kathy

Anybody else think that there's more than one version of this video? It seems like there's a lot of footage left out from the previews.

And the fansites are need of an explanation. It's missing much information that they said was going to be in the video. They never did mention in the first place that Lola would be dancing with the dancers, doing mommy like back flips.

No Paul O, No Wedding Dress, No Fans, No 5 minute music video. Ugg, keep yo mouths shut sluts, or just get a job at a convent instead.

From MadonnaTribe:

It looks like we'll be having both edits of the "Celebration" video released, with the second one joining the one that will premiere tomorrow in a couple of weeks.

According to Warner Music, the "Celebration" video directed by Jonas Akerlund that we'll be watching tomorrow is the one filmed in Milan, Italy which features Madonna dancing with her amazing troupe of performers from her current "Sticky & Sweet" Tour and cameo appearances by Lola and Jesus Luz.

In a couple of weeks another edit of the video will be made available, Warners announced today, this second being the one including scenes shot with the fans alone.

As you remember from our exclusive reports, Akerlund has been working on a couple of different edits of the music video - one using the fan loved poppy Album Version of the song and another edited to the Benni Benassi remix.

um she does join the "party" isnt that her dancing or jumping clapping with everybody?

in her black socks n bikini thing lol

really?! could there be some inconsistencies?!!

it is a very complex and confusing concept after all , what with the spirit and the reincarnation and all that :wacko:

uhhhh....the day sex and MADONNA don't go together are the days....i'm no longer a fan...MADONNA is SEXUAL from highschool to the dancefloor at Menjo's......the streets and clubs of NYC...the world............MADONNA is SEX.......if that makes you say ewwww.....what are you doing being a MADONNA fan?

I love the video...love the fact she is DANCING...not pretending..or jerking about.................love it.

XXX

K.

I said the random crowd around my PC, l would never eewww at Madonna but l dont agree that a crotch grab is M being sexual..its more attention grabbing direction than making a statement. LAV on the BAT was sexual with context...as was the sex book, erotica etc. This has no context. Not surprised around this forum to be told l should not be a fan!! Guess l should be gay too! I can appreciate that some fans still love it when M gets slutty.

Anyway it was a very random group who ended up around my PC, l thought it was a very insightful focus group....they all loved the song but turned off by the tacky crotch action, someone commented it was paying tribute to MJ... who knows. I certainly did go ewww or have to lol every time MJ did it, no context either.

Radio and advertisers do a lot of market research so l can image the main message they are getting.