When will the bloody tour end?

horn

There will be no promotion

and the tour will probably end next year with additional dates in Australia in the beginning of '10 or something...

Is that for real?

Didn't someone post articles about Madge is keen to do promotion blah blah blah? I hate to see her lead single flops like this way. If she's not gonna promote, why release it in the 1st place? Should've released like ANOTHER GHV3 (meaning no new songs).

Is that for real?

Didn't someone post articles about Madge is keen to do promotion blah blah blah? I hate to see her lead single flops like this way. If she's not gonna promote, why release it in the 1st place? Should've released like ANOTHER GHV3 (meaning no new songs).

Maybe she will...

i'm just writing what I think will happen

offcourse I can be wrong... it's just a feeling afterall

Guest Danny86

5 shows left horn dearest. The Sticky & Sweet Tour will be over soon. :-(

Can't see much promo happening other than X-Factor, I'm sure she already considers she's doing too much for Warner with that.

Can't see much promo happening other than X-Factor, I'm sure she already considers she's doing too much for Warner with that.

Agree... I think she's just fed up with Warner and ready to move on to the next era

But if promo will be equally bad then... we all know for a fact it's all Madonna's fault and not the companies.. but that's another story

she wont promote it because she thinks she doesnt have to when in actual fact the single (at least here in the UK) is proving to be one of her biggest flops ever. shame.

I believe she's goin to promote it.X Factor for sure and I think something in America too.We'll see. She should really do Oprah and Ellen and the MTV Awards (VMAs and European ).I know I know...but It's a nice dream.

Anna said she was going to do a brand new photoshoot to promote the album this month.Any news about it?

I'm not sure if she should Oprah 'cos if she does, it's gonna be the adoption talk. Since there's mixed comments about that (and may turn some off), I rather she stays away.

Talk about music? Whitney will guarantee be the highlight of the entire season therefore I dun see any subsequent artist goes on Oprah and talk about their music will outshine Whitney.

Ellen sounds ok but will it help?

MTV VMA is good as long as you perform, otherwise dun bother. Will she debut Celebration live performances in the forthcoming VMA?

A flop single will more or less affect the performance of her next LN album. Therefore, she should not let it flop.

Guest Danny86

A flop single will more or less affect the performance of her next LN album. Therefore, she should not let it flop.

But it's not like LN expects her albums to sell in COADF levels either. They will be probably content with one hit single from each album and then aiming 3 mega-successful tours. And actually I don't see how "Celebration" should affect anything, nobody really considers this release in the same league with any of her studio album lead off singles, even UK radio is being reluctant about it.

But it's not like LN expects her albums to sell in COADF levels either. They will be probably content with one hit single from each album and then aiming 3 mega-successful tours. And actually I don't see how "Celebration" should affect anything, nobody really considers this release in the same league with any of her studio album lead off singles, even UK radio is being reluctant about it.

i think alot of people just agree that its crap rather than it not resembling a lead single for a studio album, the fact Radio 1 have snubbed it more or less confirms its fate in the UK.

Anna said she was going to do a brand new photoshoot to promote the album this month.

Really, how is a freakin' photo shoot promotion for the single or album?? She needs to get out there and either promote it or/and do the rounds on the radio station like she did with "4 Minutes". She no longer can just release a song and video and let it rise on it's own. She has to do more leg work... promote it with appearances... especially musical appearances.

Guest thehiltonsuite

If she toured for another month she would beat the Rolling Stones for the biggest tour ever! But I think Sticky & Sweet will be over soon.

Guest Not4Pussies

i think madonna doesnt wanna do any promos cuz she probably doesnt wanna get asked certain questions

-the divorce

-jesus

-her new face

-mercy

-lack of inspiration in her music lately, oops thats my question i would ask her

i think madonna doesnt wanna do any promos cuz she probably doesnt wanna get asked certain questions

-the divorce

-jesus

-her new face

-mercy

-lack of inspiration in her music lately, oops thats my question i would ask her

Ridiculous, but even so, she can simply stick to the music.

Guest thehiltonsuite

Anyone who thinks Madonna is gonna do some international promo blitz for this single (or Revolver) is BANANAS. She'll most likely take a vacation, and start working on her next film project.

I wish to GOD that she would give up this dream! It's always so horrible. And I hate to sound like one these ungrateful people on here, but it's true!

I wish to GOD that she would give up this dream! It's always so horrible. And I hate to sound like one these ungrateful people on here, but it's true!

I loved Filth and wisdom, and thought I am because we are, was a wonderful documentary. I think she has a real raw talent as a director, and I'm intrigued by her next directorial effort.

Guest thehiltonsuite

I loved Filth and wisdom, and thought I am because we are, was a wonderful documentary. I think she has a real raw talent as a director, and I'm intrigued by her next directorial effort.

I haven't seen either of them. But I thought the next one was an acting job.

I doubt we will be seeing much of Madonna after this tour

I agree. She said once and then never again that she wants to direct a feature film next - which will put her out of commission for the better part of the next year.