A "Celebration" Of Madonna Music (Part 2)

Mightycomfort

Guest Pud Whacker
Isn't that when the video for Celebration will premiere?

oh, i hope so!!!

not available? thats weird, it plays for me. xo

no one has a dl link? :(

ive been trying everything to download the video, but all i get is a streaming .mov file which is not what i want.

Someone download it, it would be nice if they could share it.

Guest Danny86
Is it possible those lyrics on the background of madonna.com are just random ones used? Maybe the designer just took random ones to showcase? Who knows.

It's possible, but in all seriousness, "Miles Away" is the only one that's up for a debate. The rest is definitely there.

"TAB" and "Miles Away" lyrics are very prominently used in this commercial, also spotted "Beautiful Stranger" and several other that are on Madonna.com. While "Human Nature" video images used a lot, hopefully it's only for the DVD.

"Give It 2 Me", I'm not sure about, it's the closing song of her tour, would be weird if she did not want to include it. And even if it's not on the CD, 2 songs from Hard Candy is already notable, considering only the first 3 albums and possibly ROL could have more than 2 tracks included.

Oh father is not crap....it's a fucking CLASSIC. :thumbsup:

And it was a hit, too ... Top 20, I think. Oh, I forget that people on here only consider a song a hit if it spends multiple weeks at Number One.

It's possible, but in all seriousness, "Miles Away" is the only one that's up for a debate. The rest is definitely there.

"TAB" and "Miles Away" lyrics are very prominently used in this commercial, also spotted "Beautiful Stranger" and several other that are on Madonna.com. While "Human Nature" video images used a lot, hopefully it's only for the DVD.

"Give It 2 Me", I'm not sure about, it's the closing song of her tour, would be weird if she did not want to include it. And even if it's not on the CD, 2 songs from Hard Candy is already notable, considering only the first 3 albums and possibly ROL could have more than 2 tracks included.

Maybe the "Miles Away" reference is included because they may include the promo video on the DVD? As many of us have speculated, there will probably be some videos included on the DVD where as the song won't be included on the CDs.

Maybe the "Miles Away" reference is included because they may include the promo video on the DVD? As many of us have speculated, there will probably be some videos included on the DVD where as the song won't be included on the CDs.

no i guess miles away is on. i know not a huge hit in usa or uk but was massive on German airplay and scored 800,000 sales in Japan

wasnt into the froove confirmed in that 5 secong backwards ad?

there were ads for hung up and vogue too

Guest Danny86
Any news on Crazy For You

TUTBMP

Open Your Heart

"OYH" is there! When "Frozen" lyrics along with the animals from the video are shown!

I think "CFY" is definitely there, but very slim chances for "TUTBMP" at this point, unless there's nothing from Erotica, or "Sorry" is excluded.

"OYH" is there! When "Frozen" lyrics along with the animals from the video are shown!

I think "CFY" is definitely there, but very slim chances for "TUTBMP" at this point, unless there's nothing from Erotica, or "Sorry" is excluded.

I listened to TUTBMP last night............. not sure I really want it that much. I'd definitely prefer Crazy for you.

Sorry - well yes it is great and I like it but not the video so much.

I think we deserve Borderline and Dress You up too but feel it will be one or the other

I am not picky, because I love almost all of her hits. Except for one matter: I really, really hope that either "This Used To Be My Playground" or "I'll Remember" is included. Just one of the two, or I won't feel that things are "complete" somehow. They are both gems, and they really did amazingly well on the charts. And so often she overlooks her great collection of ballads. Well, I guess not, as she did put out a compilation of them, but still!

"Rain" would be nice too.

Just one of the three, please!!!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Playground is SO beautiful and.............POIGNANT! :lmao: i hate using that word! i feel like i'm talking about a Hallmark movie starring Susan Sarandon and Julia Roberts. But it REALLY is.

Guest jamesshot

Putting Miles Away, Sorry, Hollywood on these CD's would be just utterly stupid while ignoring songs like Dress You Up. If they put songs like this in place of true classics I am not buying this shit.