PINK: I'm probably more of a singer than MADONNA'll ever be but she's a sexual force

TOUR2008

I may have that wrong but she did criticize Madonna somewhere for complimenting Britney.

I think her not being able to make its is BS anyway.

No, she was in the bahamas on vacation and couldn't make it in time. She was with her (then) boyfriend Carey Hart and was in another country when Madonna called asking her if she would do it. She couldn't make it. And Pink has always been very complimentary of Britney and Madonna and she really liked the whole kiss thing - I could even find video for you if you want. You're making shit up.

Guest BytheBay
Not really. She was under the radar during her 3rd album TRY THIS in the U.S, but all of her records have impacted decently in most territories. Try This had the least impact, but her first album was big, her second was MASSIVE, her 4th was a VERY successful "return" and her new one is doing REALLY well.

Her music may do ok in terms of sales but her profile/exposure in the media etc. is exactly what he says it is in the US. When her new album comes out she's everywhere. But the remaining singles that follow are released, and they do ok on radio etc but you never see her anywhere. Its a weird phenomonon. I remember when U and Ur hand started to resurrect her last album after it bombing and it was purely on the strength of the single, not promotion. She ended up promoting it later on but it was after it had garnered strength on its on. I think she could do much bigger things here if she put in the time but she's not in the place yet in terms of her profile with out being out there more.

Guest BytheBay
But thats NOT what we're talking about is it? OBVIOUSLY we all enjoy Madonna's voice more that's why we're here and not at PinkNation but Pink is a more skilled vocalist TECHNICALLY than Madonna. Jesus. And please don't throw Pythagoras' name around it doesnt make you look cooler or more sophisticated.

Actually its EXACTLY what we are talking about here. Opinion is what matters and if you think Pink a more skilled vocalist than Madonna that's YOUR OPINION. Someone else isn't wrong for thinking differently. While a big fan of Pink don't think she's that skilled of a vocalist. She's a pop singer. I've seen her life six or seven times and yes she sounds great but I don't think she's any better than Madonna. That's my opinion. And perhaps you shouldn't throw around your opinion as fact. It doesn't make you looke any smarter or more sophisticated.

Guest missy bi_tch

is pink worth discussing...

i think Lady Gaga has the greatest chance of even coming close to succeeding Madonna, given that she's all fun and doesnt give a fuck attitude coupled with overt sexuality and great catchy songs

Guest Pud Whacker

i think Lady Gaga has the greatest chance of even coming close to succeeding Madonna, given that she's all fun and doesnt give a fuck attitude coupled with overt sexuality and great catchy songs

:demonic:

Actually its EXACTLY what we are talking about here. Opinion is what matters and if you think Pink a more skilled vocalist than Madonna that's YOUR OPINION. Someone else isn't wrong for thinking differently. While a big fan of Pink don't think she's that skilled of a vocalist. She's a pop singer. I've seen her life six or seven times and yes she sounds great but I don't think she's any better than Madonna. That's my opinion. And perhaps you shouldn't throw around your opinion as fact. It doesn't make you looke any smarter or more sophisticated.

Actually that isn't opinion. Pink has far more range and control over her voice than Madonna does. That doesn't make her a better singer necessarily, because THAT is opinion, but it does make her a more skilled one. That can't be argued.

Obviously Pink is bitter, i remember her being jealous when britney and madonna and christina did the VMA thing,

Personally i think PInk sounds like steven tyler.

I know right? Obviously :fag::lmao: ..everyone knows anyone who talks shit about Madonna is a Bitter Betty..like totally Duh..........and stuff

Guest Topaz Scorpio
I may have that wrong but she did criticize Madonna somewhere for complimenting Britney.

I think her not being able to make its is BS anyway.

Her music may do ok in terms of sales but her profile/exposure in the media etc. is exactly what he says it is in the US. When her new album comes out she's everywhere. But the remaining singles that follow are released, and they do ok on radio etc but you never see her anywhere. Its a weird phenomonon. I remember when U and Ur hand started to resurrect her last album after it bombing and it was purely on the strength of the single, not promotion. She ended up promoting it later on but it was after it had garnered strength on its on. I think she could do much bigger things here if she put in the time but she's not in the place yet in terms of her profile with out being out there more.

Which I think makes her kind of amazing. The strength was rest upon the song, not the artist. And that song is fucking awesome. I adore that bitch.

Oh god, really? Caca is decent, but she will not match Madonna, I can tell you with total confidence.

Guest Pud Whacker
Actually that isn't opinion. Pink has far more range and control over her voice than Madonna does. That doesn't make her a better singer necessarily, because THAT is opinion, but it does make her a more skilled one. That can't be argued.

i can argue it and i can argue it for days, weeks and years. and if we ever put it down, when we wake up, ill pick it up right where i left off. im a libra.

so, shall we begin? :lol:

:blink::lmao:

Guest jamesshot
i can argue it and i can argue it for days, weeks and years. and if we ever put it down, when we wake up, ill pick it up right where i left off. im a libra.

so, shall we begin? :lol:

LOL. Thank you. These people are insane but it is so much fun to see what they type. The things said on this forum are very very very enlightening and never ever fail to NOT surprise me.

Guest Not4Pussies
No, not interested.

are the rumours true about u?

that miguel got back

that beyonce gots nothing on u? lol

Guest Pud Whacker
No, not interested.

omg miguel - YOU GET THEMADONNANATION PRIZE OF THE YEAR!!! you brought laughter out of that dreary old cold stone - the wonderless woman - topaz miserable!!!!

:lol:

Guest Topaz Scorpio
omg miguel - YOU GET THEMADONNANATION PRIZE OF THE YEAR!!! you brought laughter out of that dreary old cold stone - the wonderless woman - topaz miserable!!!!

Believe me. Reading your continual stream of bullshit and idiocy keeps me laughing day in and day out. No worries there. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
Believe me. Reading your continual stream of bullshit and idiocy keeps me laughing day in and day out. No worries there. :thumbsup:

then show the laughter and not the bitterness any longer because its UGLY. and anyone that says you cant feel someones personality over the internet has not RUN INTO YOU. :rotfl:

wonderwoman.gif

Guest Topaz Scorpio
then show the laughter and not the bitterness any longer because its UGLY. and anyone that says you cant feel someones personality over the internet has not RUN INTO YOU. :rotfl:

LOL. Bitter? Why? Because I don't feel the need to kiss Madonna's ass every other second of the day and actually have a rational and balanced perspective when it comes to my appreciation of her? Get a grip please. I have been in the front row and had the woman be a few feet from me putting her microphone in my face, and I have also caught the glasses that she has actually worn so you can believe me when I say that I am quite not bitter when it comes to being a fan of one Miss Ciccone Penn Ritchie. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
LOL. Bitter? Why? Because I don't feel the need to kiss Madonna's ass every other second of the day and actually have a rational and balanced perspective when it comes to my appreciation of her? Get a grip please. I have been in the front row and had the woman be a few feet from me putting her microphone in my face, and I have also caught the glasses that she has actually worn so you can believe me when I say that I am quite not bitter when it comes to being a fan of one Miss Ciccone Penn Ritchie. :thumbsup:

bolded is as far as i could go. really youre a tool. lighten up.

Guest jamesshot

I love ya Pud. This thread has been a great start to summer. For me at least. Remember though, you MUST become more balanced which means you MUST start slagging Madonna off 50% of the time at the very very very least. That way your opinion holds more weight. Then and only then are to able to use "end of" or the less faggy "EOD" or state your opinion emphatically as if the rest of us are to bow and humbly walk away once you have spoken. Otherwise you are a loon. And don't even dare think Madonna is a *good* singer........