Official MILES AWAY video

Yes- D&D has one of her worst looks in a video- WTF was she thinking with the shaved brows? Even the WTG-era brows would be preferable over no brows at all.

And let's not get started on the 'do (two of them, actually- in the club and while eating the banana- though it didn't look bad in some of the "glamour"/photo-shoot shots.

She bounced back with the BG video, looking pretty good. But that's the great thing about M- she can look less than desirable one minute (intentional or not), than a hot mama another. And she wouldn't have it any other way.

I don't have much desire in viewing the MA footage.

Yes- D&D has one of her worst looks in a video- WTF was she thinking with the shaved brows? Even the WTG-era brows would be preferable over no brows at all.

And let's not get started on the 'do (two of them, actually- in the club and while eating the banana- though it didn't look bad in some of the "glamour"/photo-shoot shots.

She bounced back with the BG video, looking pretty good.

I don't have much desire in viewing the MA footage.

Okay I can understand that..even though I love the D&D look..M ain't about being pretty...

But with this MA footage..u can tell the Diva's face wasn't properly sitting....

i'll be the first to say it, IT AINT BAD!

much better than that rescue me video

imma go and promote it

http://perezhilton.com/2009-06-05-new-madonna-6

New Madonna!!!!!!!!

Filed under: Madonna

In anticipation of her upcoming summer tour, the Queen of Pop has just released this video for her song gorgeous song Miles Away.

Ch-ch-check it out (above)!

i like how he's making up his own information

this video wasnt supposed to be seen!!!

and the dumb bitch couldnt post the youtube link!!!

wtf, we need all links under one roof

right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chF0yYVdjFc

from Absolument Madonna.com:

The video comes from a DVD called Italiano Maggio 2009, elaborated by MixMash. The DVD includes various artists (Ne-Yo, Ciara, Justin Timberlake, Bob Sinclair, etc…) and it was sent to some Video DJs. MixMash explained that Warner Music demanded for an immediate return of all the DVDs containing the Miles Away video, without any explanation. This item has now become a rare collector’s item as only a handful have been sent out.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

How can anybody think Deeper and Deeper is a bad look? I swear you fags sometimes just have no fucking taste or understanding of style. Its ridiculous.

dad_ns1.jpg

deeper.jpg

Deeperanddeepermusicvideo.jpg

av_dad03.GIFav_dad17.GIFav_dad05.GIF

It was fucking great on the tour too

gs_dad01.jpg

It is ultimately fun, theatrical and totally represents what she was discussing in the song!!! TOTAL BEAUTEOUSNESS!!!

:thumbsup:

she looked great in D&D!!

I'ts really a good single, if only US radio have supported it and Warner would have made such a plan to promote it...but hey, even Madge was not eager to promote..but still love the song....