Jesus on the cover of L'Officiel Hommes

comparisons are inevitable. i never even thought of tony ward with this jesus thing until the board.

jesus is the new tony ward and joanne is the new madonna.

why dont joanne and jesus get it on. :rotfl:

:drool:

2wq4mqa.png

'SEX' 2.0

• 3 weeks later...
Tony Ward is not very good looking in person. I was always wet over him and than I saw him and I was like eh. But thats just my opinion.

It's not about whether they are good looking in person -the camera either loves you or it doesn't. Jesus may be good looking in person, I don't know, but the fact is on camera he seems to take as many bad shots as good, and don't forget these pictures are the few selected from thousands of discarded ones. I'm NOT saying (and never have) that he's fugly; I'll just be interested in how many covers he gets when he's no longer Madonna's fag bangle OOOPS I meant current love interest.

Thats why he did a dodgy video where he touched himself in a bath? Sure...hes still raking it in :lmao:

You're on a forum talking about him....not the other way around.

How many art exhibitions have you been featured in? How many modelling campaigns have you been a part of? Ever been someone's muse?

Been on the cover of a magazine? Ever got asked to touch yourself in a bath?

:thumbsup:

Guest Jorge

Jesus was on the S/S 2010 fashion show for D&G... he looks gorgeous!!!

Enjoy!!

WTF is with his legs!!! I love him so much!!

I say Jesus should speicalize in underwear & lots of lads 4 lads mags.. :fag:

Jesus is pretty but he doesn't have the edge 4 these kind of pictures..

4 the Rio shoot he was perfect cuz he was supposed 2 b Madonna's lolita

slut boy...oh & Tony is just :dramatic:

tonyward2.gif

2008VHI_TonyWard_05.gif

43034847.jpg

2008AboveTonyWard1.jpg

To the last question yes and to the second question it depends...if you mean modelling of course none.

Im not saying I dont like Tony. I find him VERY attractive and a decent model. I'm also not saying that he isn't at all successful or that he hasn't done good work. But lets not get it twisted. He isn't making a killing in any way. I'm not saying that Madonna either made or broke him...just that he isn't super duper rich now.

What does his personal wealth (or lack of) have to do with anything?

I'm sure he makes a comfortable living, and he's definitely not homeless, so your point is moot.

No one ever claimed he was a supermodel, and in any case male models are never super rich. That kind of wealth is reserved for the girls.

So you got asked to touch yourself in a bath on film? :bow:

What does his personal wealth (or lack of) have to do with anything?

I'm sure he makes a comfortable living, and he's definitely not homeless, so your point is moot.

No one ever claimed he was a supermodel, and in any case male models are never super rich. That kind of wealth is reserved for the girls.

So you got asked to touch yourself in a bath on film? :bow:

:lmao::thumbsup:

Hey...I wasn't boasting...merely answering the question you put forward. I've also been stopped in the street (more than once) and been asked to audition for things on TV. One of which I didnt go for because I couldnt be bothered to be out of the country for so long and the other I auditioned for and got to the final short list. I'm not a superstar...yet. Don't need to let your personal likes and dislikes cloud the facts. Like I said, I love Tony. The point you made about male supermodels never being too rich? Well wasn't that what I said in the first place? Calm down. For years I thought he was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

I'm not excited, so I don't need to calm down. I'm not the one who brought up wealth....YOU DID. You're the one who brought up the fact that he's not "super duper rich"....your words, not mine. I was just illustrating how POINTLESS it was for you to bring it up in the first place. duh.

I don't know you, and have nothing personal against you. Trust....it's not that serious.

As for the rest...way too much info for someone not "boasting". :vogue: