Is Lady Gaga The New Madonna?

TOUR2008

there will never be a new madonna (male or female) because no one else could ever have the same upbringing and experiences that make her so unique. the bereavement and depression of her mother dying, the strict catholic childhood, the competetive drive from having so many siblings, growing up watching old hollywood films and musicals, being an authentic part of late 70s early 80s down town new york, being raped, struggling as a young dancer/artist, having an inate sexual and spiritual presence and of most importantly having a good ear for a solid pop song makes her not only talented but a truly fascinating person.

One more thing. Madonna is very beautiful and has very good figure. I think that is one of the keys to her success. On the other hand, Lady Gaga is not so easy on the eyes.

Guest harbors
Those "New Madonna's" come every few years. I wonder who the next will be after this Gaga woman?

completely agreed!

Guest Pud Whacker
Thankfully, SOME PEOPLE wont stop droning ON AND ON AND ON about them.

oh, but they do with britney, joanne, and every other wanna be. its so obvious, by your sig size alone. :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker
SOME THINGS are too much even for me. Like GLORIA ESTEFAN

gloria wipes the floor with this trash:

gallery_main-britney-spears-nassau-.jpg

It's WAYY too early to start procliaming her the new "Madonna"......plus stylistically they are on different levels of creative output. Obviously Madonna is on a higher tier. I admire GaGa for her output but its her second album that will make or break her career. Will it always be about a disco stick or will she have something to say?

Why can't she just be the new Lady Gaga?

EXACLTY!!!! I wish people would understand that there is no such thing as a 'Next Madonna'. That doesn't make any sense. No one can impact pop culture the way she did at that certain time in History. LADY GAGA is the current LADY GAGA. Thats it.

This has been disucssed to hell and back, i wish people would drop this NEXT MADONNA bullshit.

Guest Pud Whacker
Actually I wish Madonna fans would stop falling for it EVERY TIME. Ciara used to be the next Janet, Britney used to be the next Madonna, now GaGa. The media wont stop. I wish the fans would wise up and not make a fuss over it.

who fell for it? ive said NO since it was first uttered.

no isnt a fuss, its a fact. :rotfl:

Guest chatty kathy
running around like dale bozzios retarded granddaughter is still not madonna.

:rotfl:

She is the new Gwen Stefani (solo). FACT. Same type of songs and same shit said about Gwen a few years ago. Next.

I love me some Gaga but both of you are right!

who fell for it? ive said NO since it was first uttered.

no isnt a fuss, its a fact. :rotfl:

When one feels the need to constantly reiterate how AMAZING Madonna is and how HORRIBLE GaGa is, they're falling for it. Let the facts speak for themselves, Madonna doesn't need you to defend her. And I wasn't even talking about you.

Guest Pud Whacker
When one feels the need to constantly reiterate how AMAZING Madonna is and how HORRIBLE GaGa is, they're falling for it. Let the facts speak for themselves, Madonna doesn't need you to defend her. And I wasn't even talking about you.

i dont have to reiterate how great madonna is. nor do i say how horrible joanne is. in fact, ive said she has talent and will go far. AGAIN, youre wrong.

all ive said about joanne is shes a geek.

SO YES - LET THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. and youre always talking to me. its quoted. :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker
Is it bad for me to hope that Gaga's next album tanks?

it wont. but if it makes you feel any better - come 5 years she will be playing gay prides.

Guest chatty kathy

it wont. but if it makes you feel any better - come 5 years she will be playing gay prides.

:lmao:

Opening for Nikki Harris!