MADONNA & SHAKIRA DUET !!!

Guest chatty kathy
>>>>sounds heavenly to me.

Just got to say that's what i thought when we were just reading about MATM.

Then I hear it, and was disappointed.

:dramatic:

Guest harbors

Source: http://www.los40.com.co/noticias/685662.asp

Poor english web translation:

Los 40: Shakira and Madonna met for possible song between the 2 Date: 10/07/2008 Author: The 40 Colombia According to diverse sources every time the versions acquire more force than the singers, Shakira and Madonna met with the purpose of to analyze a possible special collaboration in their new material. The new album of the Colombian singer is planned for the 2009 and apparently this new disc of Shakira, that will leave to the market the next year, has reserved to many surprises and significant collaborations. According to diverse sources, the Colombian met with Madonna in New York, to see the details of a possible collaboration for the new disc of Shakira. Another candidate to do dueto is the Algerian singer Cheb Khaled. In their official page photographies in the recording studios can be seen, where it affirms to be working and advancing the launching for the next year, on the possible collaborations: I assure that it is a state secret.

N O P L E A S E N O !

SOMEONE SHOT ANY OF THOSE BITCHES, I DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM IN A DUET. NEVER!

Edited by magom

Well.....

the Video Would be HOT!

I mean Columbian + Italian = Blonde Ambition2

So I Take it That

noone here likes Shakira, eh?

I Like shakira but this is BS :thumbsup:

here is the official video for their "duet" :dramatic:

This has gotta be an early April Fool's joke or something...I hope so...a star of Madonna's stature does not need to keep making collaborations with other less established stars! It's embarrassing!

This has gotta be an early April Fool's joke or something...I hope so...a star of Madonna's stature does not need to keep making collaborations with other less established stars! It's embarrassing!

You better tell her, cause she seems to love it. This "news" has been around for months I can say.

Well, she's done duets with Ricky Martin & Britney Spears. Both of those sucked. I like the idea of them doing a duet, as long as its not the first single off her album. If the song sucks, we can just put it aside like her other duets. If its a good song, we'll love it. Either way, something is better than nothing.

When Shakira teams up with a quality artist, her duets have been amazing (No, I'm not talking about Beautiful Liar). So, I say, if true, we give the song a chance. It could be a great song.

Who knows, if its a hit maybe they will even record the song in Spanish. We haven't heard Madonna sing in Spanish in a long time.

Also, the rumor also makes sense because they are now both with Live Nation. Its to their benefit that they both succeed.

the info comes from here : M & S

I still think is BS... even lady gaga might be involved in the proyetc...

Most of the info is right though:

Pharell Williams (Nerd) confirmed

Gustavo Cerati confirmed

Luis Fonsi rumor

Wyfclef Jean confirmed

Toby Gad confirmed

Calle Trece confirmed

Kat de Luna rumor

Lady Gaga. rumor

Madonna rumor

So, I dunno, the article mostly has a list of all the confirmed artist and all the RUMORED artist. Madonna is still not confirmed.

Guest ursaminorjim
...Who knows, if its a hit maybe they will even record the song in Spanish. We haven't heard Madonna sing in Spanish in a long time.

Well...apart from her last album. :chuckle:

I edited the topic title due to the meltdown here.

Its not that its a meltdown, its that it was misleading. Its not confirmed. The reason why I know is because I've been following the Shakira new album rumors closely. Its heavily rumored, yes, but NOT confirmed.

I'd change it to:

Madonna & Shakira Duet (rumor)

Well...apart from her last album. :chuckle:

That doesn't count because it was HORRIBLE :lol: I tried to erase that song from my memory :)

Oh please. Madonna WAS spineless. And Shakira is SHITEOUS.

OMEGOSH! This is the comment of the year... since WHEN Bitchney write her songs??

ALL Shakira's Songs are write from Herself. She express her feelings and she has a GREAT TALENT

And Shakira is SHITEOUS.. why? Only cuz she doesn't put her voice in a Computer and sounds like a Robot as Britney does?

I feel so sorry for her. I loved her when she was an IDOL (1999-2004)

And now you are telling us that Shakira is SHITEOUS! Ja!

That made me laugh...

Oh please not. I hate Shakira's terrible singing. Why would Madonna want to be second choice?

This is the first time ever that I don't want Madonna to record a new song. Ususally I love it when I hear she is back in the studio.

Maybe it isn't even true.

EDIT: I think this rumor is Fake....

Their source is a fansite :lol:

Con Informacion de www.shakiramega.org

http://www.bangbangmusica.com/disco/158-nu...itulado-forgive

OMEGOSH! This is the comment of the year... since WHEN Bitchney write her songs??

ALL Shakira's Songs are write from Herself. She express her feelings and she has a GREAT TALENT

And Shakira is SHITEOUS.. why? Only cuz she doesn't put her voice in a Computer and sounds like a Robot as Britney does?

I feel so sorry for her. I loved her when she was an IDOL (1999-2004)

And now you are telling us that Shakira is SHITEOUS! Ja!

That made me laugh...

:lol: