Madonna's UK tour dates sell out

markm

I understand that VIP packages have to include a good seat but Icon members deserve better treatment than they get. I was offered block C in the pre sale and now they releasing they

block B tickets they couldnt shift as VIP packages. Surely LN can project how many VIP packages they will sell at each show and share them evenly with the Icon presale. Icon members pay a yearly

subsciption and expect to be offered decent seats otherwise whats the point the of being a member? The free gift? The newsletters?

Where are the block B tickets? I couldn't see them coming up?

Where are the block B tickets? I couldn't see them coming up?

They came up on Friday and Saturday. You have to keep checking regularly, its a painful process.

I've got quite a bit on that week so don't know if I want to fit in a trip to London as well. If we were talking the BA or CT I wouldn't hesitate but S&S weren't that impressive for me to put myself out for. That said, if Block A, Row B comes up, I'll definitely go for it just so that I can catch her eye and look BORED. :demonic:

Sideview seats in block 401 Level 4 for 4th July are now on sale for £110. A complete and utter rip off. Those seats should be no more than £50 at the most.

I got block A3 a couple of days ago and was reallly tempted. But £200 for a show I have already seen and can see on youtube right now seems steep! Although it would be great to see her close up.

Still, ticket's gone and it's back to blocks C now.

Guest boytoyville

^ You can see any show by any artist after the first performance on youtube. Seeing a concert live is different than youtube. lol, Nothing compares to an actual live performance and that goes for everything.

^ You can see any show by any artist after the first performance on youtube. Seeing a concert live is different than youtube. lol, Nothing compares to an actual live performance and that goes for everything.

So long as you can get a good seat. I've been to enough concerts to know that if you don't get a good seat, it can be a crap experience.

Guest boytoyville

^ Personally I can have way more fun at the back of a conert venue upper tier or end of a field than watching it on youtube. I like the ambience and social experience of a concert. It's always fun going with friends/meeting new people or other fans. I don't need to be up in front or even in the front half of a venue to have a great time, thats just me.

^ Personally I can have way more fun at the back of a conert venue upper tier or end of a field than watching it on youtube. I like the ambience and social experience of a concert. It's always fun going with friends/meeting new people or other fans. I don't need to be up in front or even in the front half of a venue to have a great time, thats just me.

When I pay to see a show like Madonna's, I want to see the show. If I want to chat to strangers in a field, I will go to Glastonbury.

Sideview seats in block 401 Level 4 for 4th July are now on sale for £110. A complete and utter rip off. Those seats should be no more than £50 at the most.

They would sell out if they reduced the shit seats to something close to reasonable.

They would sell out if they reduced the shit seats to something close to reasonable.

Most of the crappy upper tier seats have sold out for Saturday night. They have just added the sideview seats and put out adverts in the press. It's disgusting charging

full price for a sidview. The people who buy those seats probably won't even be able to see the screens just like at Wembley Stadium last year. Shameful.

Most of the crappy upper tier seats have sold out for Saturday night. They have just added the sideview seats and put out adverts in the press. It's disgusting charging

full price for a sidview. The people who buy those seats probably won't even be able to see the screens just like at Wembley Stadium last year. Shameful.

Seriously dude...get a life...worry about something important that has TO DO WITH YOU. You act like people are all stupid and cannot make decisions for themselves. It's not Madonna's fault if someone decides to buy a sideview at full price. It's not shameful. It's clearly marked partial view.

Seriously dude...get a life...worry about something important that has TO DO WITH YOU. You act like people are all stupid and cannot make decisions for themselves. It's not Madonna's fault if someone decides to buy a sideview at full price. It's not shameful. It's clearly marked partial view.

Just like it was marked "partial view" at Wembley.

:manson:

Just like it was marked "partial view" at Wembley.

:manson:

The correct term in the UK is "restricted view" if the stage itself cannot be seen in full and the tickets at Wembley were not marked as that. I sat in similar "side view" seats at Earls Court for RIT and DWT and the view was great as the stage was open right to the back so you could see everything going on throughout the show. However, on S&S tour there were huge curtains on either side of the stage blocking out most of it - you could only see about a metre of the front of the stage and the walkway in certain seats. The videos could not be seen and the side screens weren't very visible either. You couldn't see any of the action until she walked to front of stage which you would have on previous tours.

The customer has to trust what they see on the web and make a decision based on that and if the information they are given is inaccurate they are entitled to make complaint. Had LiveNation said the views were restricted, they would have been covered but they didn't and had to give refunds.

The O2 sideviews should be better though as the place is about half the size. I think the show overall will be so much better there. It's a great venue.

The same two Craigles still complaing about Wembley, where everyone else had a fantastic time.

So everyone had a "fantastic time"? Did you read the press the day after the show? Hundreds of fans complained to websites and radiostations. Not to mention the fans who

complained on other sites and the Hot Ticket mess.

MADONNA fans were furious today after the Diva was 40 minutes late on stage at Wembley -causing them to miss their last train home.

The 50-year-old singer was scheduled on stage at 8.30pm last night for the London-leg of her Sticky and Sweet tour.

But she didn't start her first song until 9.10pm meaning her two-hour show ran past the 10.30pm curfew which is in place to ensure concert-goers can get back into central London and make rail connections.

And thousands more inside the venue walked out in disgust after speakers failed in areas of the stadium leaving them unable to hear the songs.

Fan Aidan McCann, 31, who paid £70 for his ticket, said: "I have been a Madonna fan for over 25 years and have gone to all her concerts but the one in London last night was an absolute disgrace.

"There was a lack of screens and you could not hear her. Her promoters over sold tickets for areas of the stadium where the view was really bad.

"I spoke to the customer services manager and he said they had more than 3,000 complaints within the first set and they only had five customer services people on.

"People moved into the aisles and then security were forcing people out of the stadium and into the concourse. Everyone was furious and shouting.

"After seeing Kylie Minogue recently, all I can say is that maybe it is time Madonna gave it up. Kylie charges half the price for a ticket, actually signs live, looks better and cares about the audience."

One fan called Joe wrote: "Very, very, very bad sound! I am a huge Madonna fan and felt like it was a huge letdown.

So many people were leaving even halfway through the show.

Near me there were a foo boo's and people losing interest. Not to mention, that the stewards at one point were telling people to make the best of a bad situation and dancing to sit down!"

After the gig, thousands of people rushed to Wembley Central Tube station and police were called calm angry fans, many of whom were forced to get expensive taxis home.

The station was even closed at one point due to safety fears about overcrowding on the platform.

A TfL spokesperson said: ''Last night's Madonna concert at Wembley Stadium was scheduled to finish at 10.30pm when a high level of Tube services were scheduled to ferry concert-goers home.

"Whilst the event finished approximately 40 minutes later when Tube services were less frequent the Tube did continue to run until 1am and was heavily used. In addition 11 different bus routes were also still serving the Wembley complex.''

A spokesman for Madonna denied she was late on stage.

He said: "Stage times are only guidelines. I was at the gig and the sound was fine."

When a George Michael gig over-ran at Wembley by 13 minutes last year, the singer was fined £130, 000.

http://www.thelondonpaper.com/thelondonpap...how-to-over-run

The same two Craigles still complaing about Wembley, where everyone else had a fantastic time.

I was just advising people of the difference between the term sideview and restricted view so they know what to expect. It would be completely out of order for LiveNation to make the same mistake again. I got a full refund last time so I don't care. :thumbsup:

I was just advising people of the difference between the term sideview and restricted view so they know what to expect. It would be completely out of order for LiveNation to make the same mistake again. I got a full refund last time so I don't care. :thumbsup:

Yet still ALL you do is talk about it.

Move on. Noone cares about your shitty seats.

Yet still ALL you do is talk about it.

Move on. Noone cares about your shitty seats.

Go screw yourself you poisonous little queen.

Some people were asking about the newly released seats at the O2 and I was advising them on the difference between side view and restricted view and how stage design affects it. It's called trying to help people from experience.

If you don't like people's posts, ignore them and move on. Nobody likes you, you have nothing of merit to say and just troll round this site posting bitter attacks of people who contribute a variety of opinions. You pathetic little twat.

Some people were asking about the newly released seats at the O2 and I was advising them on the difference between side view and restricted view and how stage design affects it. It's called trying to help people from experience.

If you don't like people's posts, ignore them and move on. Nobody likes you, you have nothing of merit to say and just troll round this site posting bitter attacks of people who contribute a variety of opinions. You pathetic little twat.

:clap:

Fan Aidan McCann, 31, who paid £70 for his ticket, said: "I have been a Madonna fan for over 25 years and have gone to all her concerts but the one in London last night was an absolute disgrace.

"There was a lack of screens and you could not hear her. Her promoters over sold tickets for areas of the stadium where the view was really bad.

"I spoke to the customer services manager and he said they had more than 3,000 complaints within the first set and they only had five customer services people on.

"People moved into the aisles and then security were forcing people out of the stadium and into the concourse. Everyone was furious and shouting.

"After seeing Kylie Minogue recently, all I can say is that maybe it is time Madonna gave it up. Kylie charges half the price for a ticket, actually signs live, looks better and cares about the audience."

:chuckle:

FLOP fan. And Kylie "signs live"? What does he expect buying a cheap seat at Wembley stadium? Though I'm glad I didn't go to that mess. Sounded like a disaster. :thumbsdown:

I was concerned about seating, it depends on the venue

When i saw the PSB the other day, i would have been wuite happy with side seating (well not instead of my FRONT ROW FRENZY) as its not as big as it makes out, the o2, tho it is high. But i think the views would be good from anywhere

Guest boytoyville
:chuckle:

FLOP fan. And Kylie "signs live"? What does he expect buying a cheap seat at Wembley stadium? Though I'm glad I didn't go to that mess. Sounded like a disaster. :thumbsdown:

Not really, it's just that the negative has a louder voice in the press. The majority of people had a great time. There is not denying that there was a sound problem with one of the speaker sets and some of the side vies were prediced incorrectly but they moved most of the people who paid top dollar and whos views were too obstructed by the curtains to the golden circle. Even if they had problems with say 3,000 people(which is exaggerated), that still leaves 70+ thousand fans who were satisfied and the concert grossed 11+ million dollars. These issues regarding seating and stadiums are issues with fans of all acts but for some reason I think Madonna fans seem to be the most fickle.

:clap::clap::clap:

Just been looking again and it seems that the money grabbers have reduced prices for some of the less appealing seats to £85 or under. Fairer play at last.