Patrick Wolf says he was kicked out & beaten by security at the Wembley S&S show

Camacho

I don't care what he says, you CAN hear the people next to you singing along and someone singing the wrong words to the song, probably loud and obnxious would have been very annoying. I would have kicked him in his teeth as well. He's obviously not a fan, so why did he go? For attention, obviously by the way he acted and is acting now. Fucktard.

I don't care what he says, you CAN hear the people next to you singing along and someone singing the wrong words to the song, probably loud and obnxious would have been very annoying. I would have kicked him in his teeth as well. He's obviously not a fan, so why did he go? For attention, obviously by the way he acted and is acting now. Fucktard.

Again, meybe his boy he's into Madonna and he was curios.And he talked about it after they asked him, and like 3 months after the show happened.

Again, meybe his boy he's into Madonna and he was curios.And he talked about it after they asked him, and like 3 months after the show happened.

I understand that, yeah maybe his man dragged him there. But there's this thing called class, and he obviously has none of it. You don't go around acting like an ass-clown just because you're boyfriend took you to a concert you didn't want to go to. I'm sure it was all for attention and guess what, it worked! Yay!

I like his music, but he sounds like he was being a douche. He mentioned singing different lyrics over the songs, drinking cider, and probably was on some drug making out with his boyfriend like a lot of dumb fags at Madonna concerts.

It wasn't a homophobic move. It was because he's a dumb twat.

Guest Spotlight
I would like to add that this discussion has reminded me of my favorite word in the whole world which is asshat. Asshat. Hihi. Asshat. Thats all.

Assholes, asshats, assclowns and asstards are all different things. I believe this "Patrick Wolf" is all of them.

Oh dear.

I know Patrick Wolf's boyfriend. Back in September they were beaten up in Hackney Road in Shoreditch. Patrick was on ketamine at the time and got mouthy with some guys. They didn't even attend the Madonna concert.

This is sadly just another example of someone using Madonna's name to get publicity.

And I'm not going to argue with anyone about this - I am telling the truth.

Oooh and someone above said he saw him there. What a tit, either way. And yes, Alan Cumming was the first thing I thought of!

Actually Patrick may have attended. But his boyfriend didn't.

I hope this story actually gather some momentum and some journalist bothers to check with the police so that he's shown up for the lying cunt he is.

I suspect this Patrick fellow (never heard of him and after this, don't care to know anymore about him) embellished what happened when he got thrown out. I mean; if the guy was just playing kissy face and purposely mocking Madonna, and who knows what else, I'd say he deserved to get kicked out. But I don't believe he got hurt like he said. If that was true, you can be sure that there would have been some legal action taken. If they only did what he said; the bouncers wouldn't have any reason to rough house these guys unless they were being physical and rough themselves.

The fact he mentions that he suppose he won't listen to Madonna's music after this point, tells me that he probably never did and wasn't much of a fan in the first place.

I suspect this Patrick fellow (never heard of him and after this, don't care to know anymore about him) embellished what happened when he got thrown out. I mean; if the guy was just playing kissy face and purposely mocking Madonna, and who knows what else, I'd say he deserved to get kicked out. But I don't believe he got hurt like he said. If that was true, you can be sure that there would have been some legal action taken. If they only did what he said; the bouncers wouldn't have any reason to rough house these guys unless they were being physical and rough themselves.

The fact he mentions that he suppose he won't listen to Madonna's music after this point, tells me that he probably never did and wasn't much of a fan in the first place.

He wasn't beaten up. The entire thing is a complete lie.

Oh dear.

I know Patrick Wolf's boyfriend. Back in September they were beaten up in Hackney Road in Shoreditch. Patrick was on ketamine at the time and got mouthy with some guys. They didn't even attend the Madonna concert.

This is sadly just another example of someone using Madonna's name to get publicity.

And I'm not going to argue with anyone about this - I am telling the truth.

Not looking to argue but that's odd as I definitely saw him walking into the stadium, wearing a silver sequinned hoodie...unless he has a true doppleganger who fooled both myself and my friend (we both noted his newly blond hair, he was redheaded the last time we'd seen him)??

Not looking to argue but that's odd as I definitely saw him walking into the stadium, wearing a silver sequinned hoodie...unless he has a true doppleganger who fooled both myself and my friend (we both noted his newly blond hair, he was redheaded the last time we'd seen him)??

If you read on you'll see that I said Patrick may have been there. His boyfriend, however, was not.

I just read that Patrick Wolf was dropped from his record company and is now trying to raise 10,000 pounds to independently release another album. COINCIDENCE? :rolleyes:

Here's the story and the accompanying video for some laughs:

Better than spending ten quid on an Oxfam donkey you'll never even get to ride down the seafront

Story filed Tuesday, 23 December 2008

In one of 2008's less surprising twists, Patrick Wolf parted company with his record label a few months ago and is now Going It Alone and Embracing The DIY Dream and all that sort of stuff. It's very fashionable these days, we hear.

In case you haven't been following the story basically he's recorded his next album but needs money to release and market it, so he's joined the Bandstocks site and is trying to raise... £100,000. £100,000 is quite a lot of money. Most of the bands on Bandstocks just need a bit of cash here and there to get some CDs pressed up, or to buy a van or something.

We sent Patrick an email. "Are you really trying to raise £100,000?" we asked. "I really am!" he said. "I have to finance an international campaign!"

We're not sure if Patrick has grasped the finer point of this long tail business, and that is part of the reason he is and has always been brilliant.

Here's Patrick explaining what it's all about in his own inimitable style ('inimitable style' = 'style of someone you wouldn't really trust to look after a hundred grand'):

Anyway, we have invested ten pounds in this project and will keep you posted on what happens. (You can sign up here and see what's happening, if you're interested.) Our next step will be to ask Patrick what he intends to spend our ten pounds on and then, after that, to demand that he sends us a receipt or proof of purchase to show that he hasn't just spent it on novelty harpsichords because that, viewers, is always the danger with someone like Patrick Wolf. "Where is the money Patrick?" / "I swapped it for some magic beans and a whistle that makes a funny noise etc".

Guest Spotlight
Our next step will be to ask Patrick what he intends to spend our ten pounds on and then, after that, to demand that he sends us a receipt or proof of purchase to show that he hasn't just spent it on novelty harpsichords because that, viewers, is always the danger with someone like Patrick Wolf. "Where is the money Patrick?" / "I swapped it for some magic beans and a whistle that makes a funny noise etc".

:lmao:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
Anyway, we have invested ten pounds in this project and will keep you posted on what happens. (You can sign up here and see what's happening, if you're interested.) Our next step will be to ask Patrick what he intends to spend our ten pounds on and then, after that, to demand that he sends us a receipt or proof of purchase to show that he hasn't just spent it on novelty harpsichords because that, viewers, is always the danger with someone like Patrick Wolf. "Where is the money Patrick?" / "I swapped it for some magic beans and a whistle that makes a funny noise etc".

:rotfl:

Guest Drowned Bedtime

I liked that video, thanks.

I just bought Lycanthropy, and love it. (More tha Magic Position anyway)

He's definitely talented.