RIO DE JANEIRO - December 14 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Nessie

I hope the weather improves for other shows but Devil under heavy rain just adds to the dramatic element of the song.

yeah the whole rain thunder thing is part of the song.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marianna Dantas
Holy shit that's the loudest I've heard any crowd. I wonder if she could hear you guys...

i went to the five shows in Brazil.The first one with the rain,it was the best.the whole stadium sung with her the entire show.just like the video above.and the HERE COMES THE RAIN interlude with a real rain it was fuckin AMAZING!!!!!UNFORGETABLE SHOW!!!!!

Guest boytoyville

^ I know, all the crowds should have been that great! I bet she tries to have Live Nation schedule her some more dates in South America next time as well. Seems she had a great time!

Guest Marianna Dantas
^ I know, all the crowds should have been that great! I bet she tries to have Live Nation schedule her some more dates in South America next time as well. Seems she had a great time!

You can say whatever u want about Brazil.but when it comes to live audiences= brazilians do it better!!!!!! :thumbsup: i ve seen interviews with artists like Red Hot Chili Peppers,U2,Rolling Stones,Pearl Jam,Oasis,Coldplay....and they all talked about how wild,cool and receptive were the brazilian audience. In an interview back in 2006 a german reporter asked Madonna about which show she will forever remember.She said The Girlie Show in SaoPaulo(morumbi Stadium),november 1993.that was so cool!!!!but i think these shows this year will change her mind!!!!!