LAS VEGAS - November 8 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest AdamJB

Guest Sinisin
45 min till show time.... Small arena.... Nowhere near full yet...

-adamjb

Trust me when I say this- It will be full. Vegas folks always show up late- no worries.

I was at New Kids and the arena was half empty when Ga Ga took stage, but when NKOTB finally started it was FULL.

Guest heartmadonna.

ohh lucky! have fun!

madonna didnt start the show here til 8:40.. everyone was like screaming for her to come out, haha.

Guest boytoyville

Hope Vegas was a good crowd this time around. There certainly isn't a ticket left to be sold for these two dates. They sold everything they could. They where selling seats in sections on ticketmaster that weren't even left on the map before they stopped offering tix! I am dying to know if the circular screen has been repaired for this show!

Hope Vegas was a good crowd this time around. There certainly isn't a ticket left to be sold for these two dates. They sold everything they could. They where selling seats in sections on ticketmaster that weren't even left on the map before they stopped offering tix! I am dying to know if the circular screen has been repaired for this show!

Screen repaired!!! Show was fucking awesome!!! This was my first Madonna show!!! Woooooooot!!!

-adamjb

MHallofFamer16: "Hi everybody,

I am back at NYNY and it was a great show. Even though the crowd sucked, Madonna kicked the energy up a notch.

She mixed up the lyrics in Candy Shop (honestly, I think she was really excited to be there).

She shouted Viva Las Vegas during Beat Goes on.

She was upset with the "pussies" that couldn't sing during Into The Groove.

Not everybody sat for Borderline.

Nor did everybody sit during Devil.

She opened Spanish Lesson with "Let's get this party started."

The crowd was wild during the breakdown.

During Miles Away, the hag next to me told me that my clap was too loud.

Madonna blushed before the final lyric in You Must Love Me.

There were a lot of "WOW!s" during the song.

Like A Prayer remains as the popular "song of the night."

Open Your Heart was dedicated to Abraham in the front row, who purchased a lot of Madonna garb. She flubbed the lyrics here and turned around to look at Kevin. She then said she lost her mind in Vegas.

She thanked Abraham for buying her merchandise because she needed to buy her kids shoes. Can anyone help validate this?

I could hear myself clearly during Give It 2 Me (as I could for most of the show; that's how quiet they were).

She did go apeshit during a lot of songs and seemed extremely pumped. I think she has also slimmed down a little more since Boston.

Madonna rocked me last night and will again tonight! ROCK ON MADGE!"

Guest heartmadonna.
:rotfl: Why do people like that go to a Madonna show?

i know for real! at the concert i went to i was up dancing all nite, but these bitches behind me where like sitting down giving me shitty looks, im like why the hell are you here, better yet whyd you pay if you arent even gonna get into it...agh people bother me.

Edited by heartmadonna.

Guest Drowned Bedtime
Lohan probably wants to muff dive Madonna.

Y'know...I never thought about this before, I really can't imagine Madonna being anything other than smooth nowadays. Muff would hinder her lean body... :electropop:

:lmao: at buying to shoes for the kids.

Who is this lucky Abraham ?

MHallofFamer16: "

Open Your Heart was dedicated to Abraham in the front row, who purchased a lot of Madonna garb. She flubbed the lyrics here and turned around to look at Kevin. She then said she lost her mind in Vegas.

She thanked Abraham for buying her merchandise because she needed to buy her kids shoes. Can anyone help validate this?

Madonna rocked me last night and will again tonight! ROCK ON MADGE!"

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Wow. There are hardly any videos of this show on You Tube. I wonder if security was tight about cameras?

Anyway, here's the request section in full. You can hear everything but it's shot from very far away.

Guest ditaluver
Wow. There are hardly any videos of this show on You Tube. I wonder if security was tight about cameras?

Anyway, here's the request section in full. You can hear everything but it's shot from very far away.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

fucking awesome!!! this is why I LOVE this woman!!! SHE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!