LOS ANGELES - November 6 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Tatu

I was in first row she saw my sign ;"Who's that Girl" and she said with a very cute and kind expression: " NO, Sorry I'm not going to do that"! Then she saw someone else with the sign" Hollywood" and she was disgusted" and ultimately she saw my friend's sign " Dress you up" and approved it!!

It was magical!

got the whole thing on tape for u baby!!! soo cute how she was like "out of 55k people here u want to hear that!! (in ref to WTG) hahaha

best ever. i'm gonna upload it now

KAT amazing videos!

What camera did you use?

What settings?

Thank you for your efforts!

its a cannon!!! best fucking ever. it takes amazing pics and videos with the sound quality as best as it can get for a digital! just used the reg setting :)

She said it near the very beginning. Listen carefully at around 0:04 into the first video. In fact, I correct myself. I think she said "Fuck you if you think I cheated on you."

:dramatic:

OMG! Did she really say those exact words?! I'm on the other computer right now, so I don't have sound here...

Guest Pud Whacker
Love the way M says "SHE'S NOT YOUR BITCH!"

and

"FUCK YOU AGAIN!"

:headbang:

this was so sweet. listen, i never cared about britney. but madonna was very protective and it was nice. really cool. :thumbsup:

This is pretty much what I thought; she didn't cheat on Guy, but he was an insecure bastard who believed that she did cheat on him with Rod. By now, I believe that her friendship with A-Rod did develop to something more. I still think that it's kinda sad though, that Guy thought that about her. Can that man be more pathetic, insecure and lame?! Now the "emotionally retarded" comment makes perfect sense.

Anyway, this discussion belongs more in the Divorce/MadRod thread.

Guest Pud Whacker
It's 3:12 am and I'm just in from the show.

First off...it started at 10pm...why?

The FUCKING traffic in LA to get there was literally backed up about 2 hours on Sunset Blvd (the only non-freeway to get there from anywhere west of Silverlake...it was truly insane - the drivers created a third lane out of the OPPOSING lane to be able to move some...there were wrecks...it was crazy). Since she started at 9 in San Diego...my friends and I gave up at about 8:30 and parked about a mile from the venue and walked the rest of the way to Dodger Stadium...getting there just at 9. That is the reason she went on 2 1/2 hours late...because it literally took that long for people to get there...and I'm sure there are some people who still didn't make it on time. I was on Sunset in Silverlake (about a 1 mile stretch) for over 2 hours...just sitting...and people were coming in from freeways..etc...it was madness.

Dodger Stadium is MASSIVE. It was not sold out (like San Diego was) but it was about 95% full...the very very very top sections (literally about 5 seating sections up) were not sold...none of them were sold...and that is why I'm saying it wasn't sold out. It was so much larger than the San Diego stadium...which again...was capacity.

There was a stage and no roof extending from the catwalk...as someone who just saw the show 2 nights before...it was really only missed during DEVIL...and was still a treat because you could see her so clearly without the effects of the screen.

The first act was on fire...the floor crowd was insane...I was 5 rows back from the center catwalk...in my section were Ms. Lopez, Seacrest...Nicole Ritchie...could see Heidi Klum. Ms. Lopez caused a huge scene when she came in. The crowd really went crazy for the first 2 songs...then again with Britney and Vogue. 4M is so good with Justin to dance with...they did the breakdown together from the video at the end.

She talked a lot...before YMLM...she gave the sweetest speech about how the top of the stage was missing and it was dark around here and she couldn't see past the first row and look into our eyes...which is her favorite thing about performing...I swear she almost choked up a bit.

She definately said some things under her breath before HN and MA...something about cheating or that she didn't cheat...need youtube video for it.

She did DRESS YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was great. She talked about Prop 8. During the request she also told the people to rush the stage...telling the security (which was super tight all night) to let the people through..and after a fight they did.

I stood on my chair for the request, HU and GI2M...because anarchy rules once she says this about rushing the stage...it's like the security people take a big sigh...say fuck it...and turn around and watch the show too.

Without the roof...the strobe lights had a better effect...so GI2M was insane...as was LAP and LIB. YMLM went over gloriously.

All in all...it was my favorite Madonna concert experience ever...and I've been to about 25 concerts. The energy on the floor sections was insane and I love to look back at the entire stadium at certain points because it's staggering...her power as a performer.

Her voice was in top shape as well.

yes it was MASSIVE. i loved all that energy though. we parked on sunset and walked about a mile in. as soon we saw all the traffic we ere like, "it will be faster if we walk" plus i love walking with the fans, it gets the energy started. LA was SLAMMED with madonna energy. we didnt have prime seats but the sound was amazing - better than any show ive been to. we met this great lady (who has seen every one of madonnas tours) who brought her 12 year old daughter who now loves madonna because of 4 minutes. im gonna tell you something, all you 4 minutes haters - that brought in the new generation of madonna fans AND it GETS THE BIGGEST REACTION. its kind of bizarre.

there was soemthing very bittersweet about miles away last night. madonna was protective of britney, having fun with justin. she apologized for her stage and the lights and that she could only see like 10 people. she wanted to see peoples faces, thats what makes it for her!!! she wanted to feel!!! so she said sorry but the show must go on. she was kind of like really sweet last night. it was a great night. she was really on. when i think of more, ill punch it in. :thumbsup:

kat, great videos!!!

got the whole thing on tape for u baby!!! soo cute how she was like "out of 55k people here u want to hear that!! (in ref to WTG) hahaha

best ever. i'm gonna upload it now

OMG I didn't even know ....see I was so in love that the fact that she was talking to me was just like heaven !!!

OMG thank you!

Guest Pud Whacker
OMG I didn't even know ....see I was so in love that the fact that she was talking to me was just like heaven !!!

OMG thank you!

allessandro - wheres your post!!!???? do you have a review of last night - i didnt see you. :sad: tell me everything!!!

OMG thank you!

its still uploading :dramatic: damn its a HUGE HUGE FILE!!!! hahah sooo worth it

Guest Pud Whacker
its still uploading :dramatic: damn its a HUGE HUGE FILE!!!! hahah sooo worth it

KAT, i think i saw you from behind, was your hair braided and over to one side?

allessandro - wheres your post!!!???? do you have a review of last night - i didnt see you. :sad: tell me everything!!!

I wont the Icon Contest and I was in first row ...it was 1000 times better then the London Show!

I loved it ....she was pointing and talking to me ...it was surreal!!!

I love Madonna so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
I wont the Icon Contest and I was in first row ...it was 1000 times better then the London Show!

I loved it ....she was pointing and talking to me ...it was surreal!!!

I love Madonna so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG - ALESSANDRO!!! THATS FANTASIQUE!!!! thats everything. wow, if anyone deserves it its you, youre so dedicated and only pump her full of love. :dramatic::dramatic::thumbsup::thumbsup:

OMG - ALESSANDRO!!! THATS FANTASIQUE!!!! thats everything. wow, if anyone deserves it its you, youre so dedicated and only pump her full of love. :dramatic::dramatic::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm so in Love!!!! :inlove::inlove:

It's like a crush you can't stop thinking about her!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
I'm so in Love!!!! :inlove::inlove:

It's like a crush you can't stop thinking about her!!!!

oh yes, i know alessandro!!! i know!!! xooxoxox :dramatic:

KAT, i think i saw you from behind, was your hair braided and over to one side?

ewwwwwwwwww braided!!!!!11 YUCK!!

no it was in a low slung ponytail to the side! i had a black top on

Guest bluejean
She DOES say FUCK YOU if you think I cheated.... HMMMMMM

Maybe she's directing that at people in the audience who believed the A-rod rumours rather than at Guy personally.

Guest bluejean

Wow just watching the vids with JT and Britney I wish this was the one filmed for DVD.

So funny what she said about WTG AND Hollywood as well hahaa. I thought she'd approve of Hollywood for some reason, guess she got over that one quickly. I so wanna see the Dress You Up video

yes it was MASSIVE. i loved all that energy though. we parked on sunset and walked about a mile in. as soon we saw all the traffic we ere like, "it will be faster if we walk" plus i love walking with the fans, it gets the energy started. LA was SLAMMED with madonna energy. we didnt have prime seats but the sound was amazing - better than any show ive been to. we met this great lady (who has seen every one of madonnas tours) who brought her 12 year old daughter who now loves madonna because of 4 minutes. im gonna tell you something, all you 4 minutes haters - that brought in the new generation of madonna fans AND it GETS THE BIGGEST REACTION. its kind of bizarre.

there was soemthing very bittersweet about miles away last night. madonna was protective of britney, having fun with justin. she apologized for her stage and the lights and that she could only see like 10 people. she wanted to see peoples faces, thats what makes it for her!!! she wanted to feel!!! so she said sorry but the show must go on. she was kind of like really sweet last night. it was a great night. she was really on. when i think of more, ill punch it in. :thumbsup:

kat, great videos!!!

so much love... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!! Every show has something new to offer - this one was so huge but her interaction w/ the audience was so intimate!

I got front row (!) on the right side of the stage. we got lots of eye contact w/ the queen - it was great! and we got to sing into the mic which is always fun.

Seeing Britney and Justin was awesome..what a special show! Brit looked great, much better than i expected. Just and Madonna's dance off was lovely. i loved that the equipment was fucked because it gave us a very different show - for instance, in DEVIL she just comes up on the piano and you can see her clearly when in other shows she is surrounded by what me and the mr. call the "Shower curtain" video screen. I don't know if it was being near the monitors, but I heard lots of different, new musical nuances this time- I could hear certain aspects of the music or different guitar riffs monte was doing, that i hadn't heard before. And of course she was VERY vocal tonight, more than usual, talking about gay marriage, her gratitude to the fans, her fucked up stage.. and of course she made some rather pointed, cussy comments that could be translated in all sorts of ways -she was going to make a statement tonight and she succeeded. a few times we were all mouth agape. I love it when she strays from the playbook!

At first I thought that a stadium would suck but the size turned out to be a good thing.. the catwalk was the same size but the seating arrangement was bigger -so even though we were in the front, we also could see the end of the catwalk really well.

All in all a special show and I'm glad I didn't miss it! I got to spend a little time with my darling Kat, Billy, Scout/Chris, Raul/Gangsta, PTDancer/Heather, Jonluvsmaddy, I got to see Alessandro for the first time in ages (LUV) and a bunch of other forum related peeps. Diane Lane was a few rows back - she was kicking back the brewski and having a great time. it was fun to watch her.

It's obvious that it's about Guy. I'm not too sure though if she says "Fuck you if you think I cheated ON YOU", or just "Fuck you if you think I cheated". As if she's referring directly to Guy or just the media and the people that believe that she cheated...