LOS ANGELES - November 6 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Tatu

To the people that went tonight....

Did you guys notice that the show was being recorded???...They were taping us and Madonna...3 or 4 cameras on the floor in front of me..on the gap between the rails and the catwalk...

Do they record all shows???

Also TONS of celebrities...TONS today...

Awesome show, HATED the security pushing us back and yelling at us in the middle of the show...

A lot of complainers in the section I was at, complaining about the screaming, the pushing, the touching...people standing next to the rails (next to catwalk)to watch the show, and the ones getting the hotdogs complaining we were in their way...and crying to the security...This goes to everyone, if you dont want to be pushed, touched, hug, or singing/screaming fans, STAY AT HOME. Thanks...People spilled their beer on me, water, soda, sweat, some girl kept on kissing me, lots of hugging from all over and I loved every minute of it. :)

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
LtnN323: "Britney was cute but she just kind of stood there for Human Nature. She received thunderous applause from the crowd.

:thumbsup:

Guest Not4Pussies

im beat

the show was great but that screen was missing!!!

brit and justin were a nice addition

fergie and heidi klum were sitting behind me

saw j lo lucy lu and drew barrymore

fun nite but madonna dont play a stadium in LA

stick to arenas

it was hell getting there. took us 2 hours when i am only 30 mins away lol

fabmad: "Just back from the LA Show...

- She started at 10pm!

- I saw JLo, Ryan Seacrest, Kate Moss (looking horrible) and LiLohan

- No circular screens or lights on top at the end of the catwalk

- Britney showed up during HN at the "Express yourself, don't repress yourself" bit... It looked like her mic was off...M pushed her to her mic and sung "WE're no sorry, it's HN, WE're not your bitches, don't hang your shit on US"

- Devil looked different without the screens around... it was actually nice to see more of M during that song.

- Before YMLM, she apologized by the missing part of her stage, said the show must go on, and that it make her sad because without the lights it was difficult for her to see our eyes... She asked us to come closer

- McCain was out and Iran's president was in during Get Stupid video

- JT came for 4 minutes

- She gave a short speech about Obama winning and complained about prop 8 passing in CA... She said don't give up the fight... If we put an African American president, one day Gays will have the right to marry :)

- She told people to come closer to the stage because she didn't like those "empty spaces"... She told to ignore the "guys in yellow jackets" (the security)... At this point, people flooded around the stage.

- The request song was DYU... She sang A LOT of it... almost the full song... making fun of US because we forgot the lyrics... But she stopped saying "God, I just butchered my own song"...LOL

- During GI2M, she asked the "Rich Motherfuckers" on the front row to jump... LOL

She was in good spirits, smiling a lot and she did say THANK YOU LOS ANGELES at the end

GREAT SHOW!!"

Isaac WTF where you??!! I was looking all over for you...

Agreed..Arena's much better...I got dropped off and walked almost an hour to get to the street where my ride was allowed...

Britney is so cute btw :)

It's 3:12 am and I'm just in from the show.

First off...it started at 10pm...why?

The FUCKING traffic in LA to get there was literally backed up about 2 hours on Sunset Blvd (the only non-freeway to get there from anywhere west of Silverlake...it was truly insane - the drivers created a third lane out of the OPPOSING lane to be able to move some...there were wrecks...it was crazy). Since she started at 9 in San Diego...my friends and I gave up at about 8:30 and parked about a mile from the venue and walked the rest of the way to Dodger Stadium...getting there just at 9. That is the reason she went on 2 1/2 hours late...because it literally took that long for people to get there...and I'm sure there are some people who still didn't make it on time. I was on Sunset in Silverlake (about a 1 mile stretch) for over 2 hours...just sitting...and people were coming in from freeways..etc...it was madness.

Dodger Stadium is MASSIVE. It was not sold out (like San Diego was) but it was about 95% full...the very very very top sections (literally about 5 seating sections up) were not sold...none of them were sold...and that is why I'm saying it wasn't sold out. It was so much larger than the San Diego stadium...which again...was capacity.

There was a stage and no roof extending from the catwalk...as someone who just saw the show 2 nights before...it was really only missed during DEVIL...and was still a treat because you could see her so clearly without the effects of the screen.

The first act was on fire...the floor crowd was insane...I was 5 rows back from the center catwalk...in my section were Ms. Lopez, Seacrest...Nicole Ritchie...could see Heidi Klum. Ms. Lopez caused a huge scene when she came in. The crowd really went crazy for the first 2 songs...then again with Britney and Vogue. 4M is so good with Justin to dance with...they did the breakdown together from the video at the end.

She talked a lot...before YMLM...she gave the sweetest speech about how the top of the stage was missing and it was dark around here and she couldn't see past the first row and look into our eyes...which is her favorite thing about performing...I swear she almost choked up a bit.

She definately said some things under her breath before HN and MA...something about cheating or that she didn't cheat...need youtube video for it.

She did DRESS YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was great. She talked about Prop 8. During the request she also told the people to rush the stage...telling the security (which was super tight all night) to let the people through..and after a fight they did.

I stood on my chair for the request, HU and GI2M...because anarchy rules once she says this about rushing the stage...it's like the security people take a big sigh...say fuck it...and turn around and watch the show too.

Without the roof...the strobe lights had a better effect...so GI2M was insane...as was LAP and LIB. YMLM went over gloriously.

All in all...it was my favorite Madonna concert experience ever...and I've been to about 25 concerts. The energy on the floor sections was insane and I love to look back at the entire stadium at certain points because it's staggering...her power as a performer.

Her voice was in top shape as well.

It's 3:12 am and I'm just in from the show.

First off...it started at 10pm...why?

The FUCKING traffic in LA to get there was literally backed up about 2 hours on Sunset Blvd (the only non-freeway to get there from anywhere west of Silverlake...it was truly insane - the drivers created a third lane out of the OPPOSING lane to be able to move some...there were wrecks...it was crazy). Since she started at 9 in San Diego...my friends and I gave up at about 8:30 and parked about a mile from the venue and walked the rest of the way to Dodger Stadium...getting there just at 9. That is the reason she went on 2 1/2 hours late...because it literally took that long for people to get there...and I'm sure there are some people who still didn't make it on time. I was on Sunset in Silverlake (about a 1 mile stretch) for over 2 hours...just sitting...and people were coming in from freeways..etc...it was madness.

Dodger Stadium is MASSIVE. It was not sold out (like San Diego was) but it was about 95% full...the very very very top sections (literally about 5 seating sections up) were not sold...none of them were sold...and that is why I'm saying it wasn't sold out. It was so much larger than the San Diego stadium...which again...was capacity.

There was a stage and no roof extending from the catwalk...as someone who just saw the show 2 nights before...it was really only missed during DEVIL...and was still a treat because you could see her so clearly without the effects of the screen.

The first act was on fire...the floor crowd was insane...I was 5 rows back from the center catwalk...in my section were Ms. Lopez, Seacrest...Nicole Ritchie...could see Heidi Klum. Ms. Lopez caused a huge scene when she came in. The crowd really went crazy for the first 2 songs...then again with Britney and Vogue. 4M is so good with Justin to dance with...they did the breakdown together from the video at the end.

She talked a lot...before YMLM...she gave the sweetest speech about how the top of the stage was missing and it was dark around here and she couldn't see past the first row and look into our eyes...which is her favorite thing about performing...I swear she almost choked up a bit.

She definately said some things under her breath before HN and MA...something about cheating or that she didn't cheat...need youtube video for it.

She did DRESS YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was great. She talked about Prop 8. During the request she also told the people to rush the stage...telling the security (which was super tight all night) to let the people through..and after a fight they did.

I stood on my chair for the request, HU and GI2M...because anarchy rules once she says this about rushing the stage...it's like the security people take a big sigh...say fuck it...and turn around and watch the show too.

Without the roof...the strobe lights had a better effect...so GI2M was insane...as was LAP and LIB. YMLM went over gloriously.

All in all...it was my favorite Madonna concert experience ever...and I've been to about 25 concerts. The energy on the floor sections was insane and I love to look back at the entire stadium at certain points because it's staggering...her power as a performer.

Her voice was in top shape as well.

I, for one, was thankful she started it at 10 instead of 9...there would have been people crazy angry about not even GETTING to the show to see it if she started at 9...so it's a "you can't please everyone thing"...you can either go on later and make the people already there wait...or go on at 9 and have thousands of people missing huge portions of the show simply because they couldn't get there because of traffic.

LA traffic in these situations is just :censored:

Loved you review, boy skeffington. :thumbsup:

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

OMG! Do you remember what she said exactly? I have to see it on youtube!

I have to complain and say that HATED how the Dodger Stadium put the chairs the wrong way!!!!...Seating chart showed numbering right to left....So In my section, seat 1 was next to the catwalk, 20 at the other end...I had seat 2...They changed it! 20 was catlwalk, 1 was at the other end...AWFUL...they apperently can count either and my row was missing a chair...Anyway, I stayed next to the catwalk, but the girl who worked there told me they were having big problems with setting things up, and they in fact, did the numbering on the chairs wrong...Ok, enough of that...

MADONNA WAS AWESOME.!!!

Guest harbors

CELEBRITIES CAME OUT OT SEE MADONNA INCLUDING JENNIFER LOPEZ, HEIDI KLUM, FERGIE, AMANDA BYNES, KATE MOSS, LUCY LIU AND TILA TEQUILA

I have to complain and say that HATED how the Dodger Stadium put the chairs the wrong way!!!!...Seating chart showed numbering right to left....So In my section, seat 1 was next to the catwalk, 20 at the other end...I had seat 2...They changed it! 20 was catlwalk, 1 was at the other end...AWFUL...they apperently can count either and my row was missing a chair...Anyway, I stayed next to the catwalk, but the girl who worked there told me they were having big problems with setting things up, and they in fact, did the numbering on the chairs wrong...Ok, enough of that...

MADONNA WAS AWESOME.!!!

Tell it sista!

Check out my ULTIMATE videos that i took!!! full length from catwalk and full performances of Madonna, Brit & Justin! Amazing sound & quality!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=46008168

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=46008397

wow!!!!! amazing videos!! thanks!

:lmao: @ when she comes right in front of you and is molesting that guitar :lol:

I was in first row she saw my sign ;"Who's that Girl" and she said with a very cute and kind expression: " NO, Sorry I'm not going to do that"! Then she saw someone else with the sign" Hollywood" and she was disgusted" and ultimately she saw my friend's sign " Dress you up" and approved it!!

It was magical!

Hey, she did not say that. :confused: she only said "Fuck you!. fuck you again!"

She said it near the very beginning. Listen carefully at around 0:04 into the first video. In fact, I correct myself. I think she said "Fuck you if you think I cheated on you."

wow!!!!! amazing videos!! thanks!

:lmao: @ when she comes right in front of you and is molesting that guitar :lol:

LMAO how HOT IS THAT

and OMG i didnt even notice her saying that cheating part!!

best is when she did Dress u Up and she says the line about LONDON, she makes the worst faces and grabs her nose as in PU

I'll have that video up in a bit!!

She said it near the very beginning. Listen carefully at around 0:04 into the first video. In fact, I correct myself. I think she said "Fuck you if you think I cheated on you."

:shock: You're right!!! she really says "Fuck you if you think I cheated on you!"...... A-rod was in the audience, maybe she sent this message to him? :lmao:

LMAO how HOT IS THAT

and OMG i didnt even notice her saying that cheating part!!

best is when she did Dress u Up and she says the line about LONDON, she makes the worst faces and grabs her nose as in PU

I'll have that video up in a bit!!

Hey Sorry I just got your message here on the forum ...hope u had fun!