LOS ANGELES - November 6 - PRESS Reports/Reviews/Pics

moe

Ryan seacreat just said on kiisfm that Madonna and Brit would be doing a bit of "I kissed A Girl" durning the show.

mess :lmao:

wonder if they will join Madonna during GI2M and both M and Britney will be raping Justin.

mess :lmao:

wonder if they will join Madonna during GI2M and both M and Britney will be raping Justin.

Haha that would be great! Towards the end of GI2M Madonna does sorta hump one of her dancers on the floor.. so I can see it happening :inlove:

Edited by Bon Bon

BILLBOARD reports LA Show will be different and was almost postponed, Madonna says stage roof was damaged...but show will go on

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/articl...t_id=1003887978

Britney, Justin To Play With Madonna In L.A.?

Madonna

November 06, 2008 , 12:30 PM ET

Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.

Madonna will get a lift from Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake at her show tonight (Nov. 6) at Los Angeles' Dodgers Stadium, according to KIIS-FM personality Ryan Seacrest.

Spears and Timberlake have rarely been in the same place, much less seen together, since their messy break up in 2002. But both have collaborated with Madonna; Spears on the song "Me Against the Music" and a short film airing as part of Madonna's stage show, Timberlake on songs from Madonna's most recent album, "Hard Candy."

There was some concern that the concert would be postponed due to technical issues with the stage, but Madonna says the show will go on.

"Even though my stage roof was damaged and some lights and effects aren't working, I want to do the show anyway because I don't want to disappoint my fans," she said in a statement to the Associated Press.

The Americas portion of Madonna's current tour wraps Nov. 30 in Mexico City. It resumes Dec. 3 with the first of four shows in Buenos Aires.

Darling, I was front row in Paris so shut the fuck up.Of course I ejoy her, but the performance is a little bit boring.Like her vocals on the song :lmao:

feel sorry 4 u then :thumbsdown: the time i feel bored in a madonna concert, its the time 4 me 2 move on :roadrunner: u can kept her mini-mouse vocals 4 ur self :lmao: love her raw,husky, powerful low register voice much better :horny:

1105_madonna_stage.jpg

Britney Spears' timing is good these days. The stage she'll take tonight with Madonna semi-collapsed yesterday.

Britney and Justin Timberlake will perform with Madge at Dodger Stadium this evening, at least that's what Ryan Seacrest said on KIIS FM.

Yesterday around 4:00 PM, the roof structure started leaning wildly to the right. A TMZ spy in the stadium snapped this picture and then, priorities straight, ran for safety.

Dodger Stadium sources tell us the stage will be repaired for tonight's show.

TMZ

Guest Not4Pussies
Ryan seacreat just said on kiisfm that Madonna and Brit would be doing a bit of "I kissed A Girl" durning the show.

did he say this joking around

or as exclusive news???

if true thats cute

feel sorry 4 u then :thumbsdown: the time i feel bored in a madonna concert, its the time 4 me 2 move on :roadrunner: u can kept her mini-mouse vocals 4 ur self :lmao: love her raw,husky, powerful low register voice much better :horny:

How old are you?12?

So, I believe you don't like the You Must Love Me Performance..since you love the fucked up vocals of Human Nature :lmao:

Bye.

Guest Spotlight
first of all I can tell you that no one will know the words of Hollywood ..for sure!! it was never a hit!!!

so I will be in first row and I will try to request WTG and DYU

I always wonder why there are so many retarded pointless arguments on these boards.

And then I remember.

We're all a bunch of homos.

And it all makes sense.

I always wonder why there are so many retarded pointless arguments on these boards.

And then I remember.

We're all a bunch of homos.

And it all makes sense.

are you trying to be funny? cause to me you sound like an ass! back off fucker!

How old are you?12?

So, I believe you don't like the You Must Love Me Performance..since you love the fucked up vocals of Human Nature :lmao:

Bye.

R u fucking deaf?? :demonic: nothing about her mini-mouse fake ass(LAV) process vocals here :boxing: she sing YMLM in her natural register voice ;) wit so most range, power,passion n emotions tru the whole performance. most important her voice sound relax n confident, that is the biggest different u c in her live TV performances, she get so nervous that her voice sound restrain n out of breath (YMLM AT THE OSCARS).first, she is a emotional singer, u need 2 understand that. she reflect all her emotions via her voice, when shes happy,sad,angry,worry.. all those emotions show tru her voice including, sadly, when get so nervous affect her voice 2 in a mayor way . as a real fan(like me ;) ) u need 2 understand n study her as a singer :clap: thanks very much... :abuse:

Edited by X_FACTOR