ATHENS - September 27 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest bulgar

Guest SuperPop

WOW...most media already stated that it was the biggest concert that ever happened in Athens...

hopefully she will add Athens again on her future tours...

Guest Not4Pussies

no offense but can we get rid of all the european shows threads

by next monday when she kicks off the US leg of the tour?

or like put them all in one thread.

another GREAT video from star channel.....

see madonna singing you must love me.......

SHE IS VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

her face at the end of the song...is amazing....she is really happy......she is in love with the crowd....

opa!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thank you for this great video :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love her happy face :angel: :angel:

Guest FuckBuddy
This should have been the DVD show!

seriously, i think u're right. i've been to numerous concerts of various artists in the uk and some other places throughout europe, but i have to admit the electric atmosphere in the athens olympic stadium was unprecedented. traditionally, italians have been her best crowd, but then she hadn't toured greece up to this point to realize she's absolutely adored over here. she really looked gutted and loved every bit of it. hopefully she could consider filming an athens date for next tour's dvd, as i'm pretty certain she'll be back very soon. after all, this was her most profitable date after wembley and zurich, she'd be nuts not to revisit.

I'm happy the tour was so spectacular here. It seems kinda strange that Madonna managed to attract the Greek people (they are kinda starnge you know). But it's maddie after all. About the DVD. Do you really think it's going to be from Athens? I will be really HAPPY if that happens. And I'm sure she will come again. Thx for the pics everyone

Guest FuckBuddy
It seems kinda strange that Madonna managed to attract the Greek people (they are kinda starnge you know).

how come it seems strange to u? greeks adore her, she's probably the biggest international act of the past three decades over here. she could have easily added a second date in athens.

how come it seems strange to u? greeks adore her, she's probably the biggest international act of the past three decades over here. she could have easily added a second date in athens.

Well, we are! Just a bit!:)

• 2 weeks later...

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Athens Fan Pictures - Part 2

It has taken a long time but the European section of the Sticky & Sweet Tour gallery is now complete with the addition of these pictures taken by madonnalicious reader Gerasimos in Athens on Saturday 27 September.

Don't forget you can still submit your tour pictures and reports to madonnalicious@gmail.com

athens_270908_gerasimos1news.jpg

athens_270908_gerasimos2news.jpg

athens_270908_gerasimos3news.jpg

athens_270908_gerasimos4news.jpg

athens_270908_gerasimos5news.jpg

athens_270908_gerasimos6news.jpg