DUSSELDORF - 04 Sept - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Andra

I dont get all the guitar playing hate she does it to take a break. Other artists fake piano playing or just stand there when they need to take a breather and they are half her age at 50 it's even more incredible the energy she puts into her live shows. Big deal. I can stand a couple of guitar performances. It totally worked for La isla Bonita on the DWT. It was fantastic actually.

Anyway if you dont like it........you don't like it ;)

I just arrived home from Düsseldorf. And OMG, that was the best concert experience I ever had. I saw Madonna 9 time in my life, this was the best. I meet some wonderful people incl. Astrokid from Australia, who some may know from his videos on youtube.

I was standing right in front in the middle before the catwalk, second row. The view was amazing. Madonna was in the best mood I have ever seen.

I will never forget this night and the great people I meet like Mark and Izzy. :thumbsup:

P1010112.jpg

P1010115.jpg

P1010119.jpg

P1010120.jpg

P1010128.jpg

P1010131.jpg

And no, there where no technical difficulties this time, but she apologized herself anyway. Maybe it is now one of her routines on this tour. :catty: Or she meant her guitar. Anyway now I know what should have happend in Berlin with the screens during the opening. It looks amazing when they open.

Anyway I loved last night.

Great pics! The details on her costumes look fantastic on close-up. And the dancer in the last pic on your first post is DREAMY :inlove:

Thanks!

Year this dancer ( he was on RIT too) and Jason are my favorites.

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Dusseldorf Fan Pictures - Part 1

The Sticky & Sweet Tour played the LTU Arena in Dusseldorf last night. During the show in the 'request' section Madonna sang Like A Virgin instead of the usual Express Yourself. The white heart glasses were replaced with red heart glasses (which she threw into the crowd) as these pictures from madonnalicious reader Wim show below.

dusseldorf_040908_wim1news.jpg

dusseldorf_040908_wim2news.jpg

dusseldorf_040908_wim3news.jpg

dusseldorf_040908_wim4news.jpg

Dusseldorf made me happy again for a second M tour in a row. And screw you, Live Nation, I got my front row without your f*cking hot ticket! :tongue: I don't know what the main impression is, but mine, from this concert, was that the majority of the hot ticket owners are definitely NOT fans! I wonder if Madonna is happy with all the boring people at the front rows...

dsc02960lj6.jpg

dsc02998qm6.jpg

dsc02999du6.jpg

dsc03003uz5.jpg

dsc03005kf2.jpg

dsc03035bs3.jpg

dsc03036jy8.jpg

And these are my videos @ youtube:

I think Shes Not Me is EVERYTHING!

i actually think the whole tour is EVERYTHING!

of course Vogue is bangin' but SNM is def one of the best of the tour. its like a hybrid of Let It Will Be/Nobody Knows Me performance. I love the attitude in her performance, and the girls dressed up as her. Its wonderful!

Cool stuff damita! Which one are you in this pic?

dsc03050mz5.jpg

The one in the middle with the pink (MADONNA) T-shirt. :) We were singing Give It 2 Me. Obviously, I was a little bit more excited than the rest of the guys... lol

• 2 weeks later...