with all the drivel thats written about madonna we seem to forget

Guest Pud Whacker

I really don't care who started or who didn't, just stop and focus on the main subject thread.

It is really annoying to enter the forum and rather than seeing people behaving in a civilized manner everyone is attacking one another.

I really don't care who started or who didn't, just stop and focus on the main subject thread.

It is really annoying to enter the forum and rather than seeing people behaving in a civilized manner everyone is attacking one another.

:thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

grazie. really, i started this thread because i was getting really excited to see the show. all the pics, youtube clips, etc. why that certain someone came in and made it into a BLIND WORSHIP catty fight thread, i have no idea. well, i have an idea but ill keep it to myself.

NEWSFLASH for future INTELLIGENT madonna fans:

if pud started the thread, ITS MADONNA WORSHIP. use that great big brain youre going on about and DONT ENTER!!!!