NICE - August 26 - FAN Reports, Pics, Videos

daizy1

Guest Danny86
Yes, overall better than Confessions for me.Finally a FUN show.Confessions was fun too but also very dark in parts.

Glad to hear! Highlights of the show? Apologies if you posted already, I must have missed it.

Glad to hear! Highlights of the show? Apologies if you posted already, I must have missed it.

Well, the opening is GREAT.I first thought "EW" but the new video intro is really great!

Beat Goes On was really fun, and also Into The Groove is very energetic.I loved Hearbeat/Borderline and She's Not Me is really really AMAZING.Vogue is very..well, it's Vogue with a new twist!

Now, La Isla Bonita is really something! I loved the Live Earth version, but this one is even better and Doli Doli si soooo fun!

You Must Love me is the best part of the show fro me.WOW.

I liked HU, the new endind is very cool.4 Minutes was a little boring..she looked bored too.It doesn't works very well with just the screens.I love love the new remix of GI2M!And what about LAP?GOD!

Music is the same, but cool and I liked Spanish Lesson too.

Also, the DAD video si SO GOOD and Get Stupid is awesome.I want the studio version!

Worst part for me was the Rain Interlude (it's just wrong and BAD) and ROL..I'm sorry, I love the song but I can't stand it anymore.And the recycled screens from Confessions were too much.I don't know what to think about HN and Devil yet.The Britney video si cool, the song..I don't know.Something's is not right.Devil si cool with the piano, but she's always inside that thing and you can't really see her.The endind is cool.

Did I miss something?

The sound was fucking AMAZING! The best sound I've ever heard in a stadium.

Even the Nice newspaper review pointed that out.

cfr. Hung Up..her guitar wasn't plugged in, so she got anther one from

a stage tech..but it wasn't 'tuned' :chickle:

OoH acko, have you odne a review ??

Did you slap Elton ?

I'm 2 tired I just got home..the place was packed with lesbians..& I had fun with a bunch

of Scotsmen...I was drunk for 3 days..but I sent sent suedey my review via text...

The sound was fucking AMAZING! The best sound I've ever heard in a stadium.

Even the Nice newspaper review pointed that out.

cfr. Hung Up..her guitar wasn't plugged in, so she got anther one from

a stage tech..but it wasn't 'tuned' :chickle:

Oh please, the sound was SHIT and everybody near the stage said that.NOTHING TO DO WITH BERCY.

The bassess were too high.

The Confessions Tour in Rome was way better.

Guest Danny86
Well, the opening is GREAT.I first thought "EW" but the new video intro is really great!

Beat Goes On was really fun, and also Into The Groove is very energetic.I loved Hearbeat/Borderline and She's Not Me is really really AMAZING.Vogue is very..well, it's Vogue with a new twist!

Now, La Isla Bonita is really something! I loved the Live Earth version, but this one is even better and Doli Doli si soooo fun!

You Must Love me is the best part of the show fro me.WOW.

I liked HU, the new endind is very cool.4 Minutes was a little boring..she looked bored too.It doesn't works very well with just the screens.I love love the new remix of GI2M!And what about LAP?GOD!

Music is the same, but cool and I liked Spanish Lesson too.

Also, the DAD video si SO GOOD and Get Stupid is awesome.I want the studio version!

Worst part for me was the Rain Interlude (it's just wrong and BAD) and ROL..I'm sorry, I love the song but I can't stand it anymore.And the recycled screens from Confessions were too much.I don't know what to think about HN and Devil yet.The Britney video si cool, the song..I don't know.Something's is not right.Devil si cool with the piano, but she's always inside that thing and you can't really see her.The endind is cool.

Did I miss something?

You only missed "Miles Away" I believe. ;)

The rest sounds good, understand your point about "Ray Of Light" and probably "Human Nature" as well, even though I'm curious to hear it. Nice to see you not naming "La Isla Bonita" & "Hung Up" among the low points of the show! :D

Oh please, the sound was SHIT and everybody near the stage said that.NOTHING TO DO WITH BERCY.

The bassess were too high.

The Confessions Tour in Rome was way better.

Who said anything about Bercy?

from where I was standing it was perfect..even my friend from the UK who did Cardiff

said Nice had great sound & complained about Cardiff but he referred 2 the bass sound as well..

You only missed "Miles Away" I believe. ;)

The rest sounds good, understand your point about "Ray Of Light" and probably "Human Nature" as well, even though I'm curious to hear it. Nice to see you not naming "La Isla Bonita" & "Hung Up" among the low points of the show! :D

I had a blast during La Isla, really..one of her best EVER and to me the best ever version of the song.

Hung Up was cool, I can live without the "brain" thing but it was ok I guess.To me is works as a rock song, of course the CT version was better but I didn't want the same version with the same dance moves.

:dramatic: how was it ?I have not seen ANYTHING from this show. Did she say something? :doofus:

No, nothing about it!

It wasn't working, there was this image from the Beautiful Strange video on loop...lol and then black out lol.It worked only at the end I think, I can't remember.

Also I think the Candy Shop screens were fucked up too for a minute or something.

Guest Topaz Scorpio
Hung Up

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym_iDIj1j18&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym_iDIj1j18&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym_iDIj1j18&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rotfl:

God that's horrible. :confused:

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Nice Fan Pictures - Part 3

Here is our third installment of fan shot pictures from the Nice show on Tuesday - these were taken by madonnalicious reader Andre.

nice_260808_andre1news.jpg

nice_260808_andre2news.jpg

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Nice Fan Pictures - Part 4

madonnalicious reader Martin took these great pictures at the Nice show earlier this week.

nice_260808_martin1news.jpgnice_260808_martin2news.jpg

nice_260808_martin3news.jpgnice_260808_martin4news.jpg

nice_260808_martin5news.jpgnice_260808_martin6news.jpg

• 3 weeks later...