Bad news

Littlebastard

sounds amazing. madonna playing guitar is cool as fuck.

I agree. I was scared to read this thread since it was titled "Bad News". I thought it was going to say the tour was going to be cancelled or cut short.

To me, more guitar is good news!

MT: A lot of people had the feeling that the "re-Invention" show, unlike the "Drowned World Tour", was created with the fans in mind. How do you see that from your point of view?

JK: I think that Madonna first and foremost is always going to do what she feels is right for the time, for her.

She's an artist. Madonna is a true artist.

She has to be able to explore and become what she is at that moment. She was the "re-Invention Tour" at the time of the "re-Invention Tour". She was the "Drowned World Tour" at the time of that tour.

I don't think Madonna, although she loves and adores her fans, does ever anything for them specifically at a request, if you know what I mean. She's more about inspiring them and inspiring the world.

So with that you can't always do what you're told.

You have to be a leader not a follower. She has to do what she feels inside at that moment. Which I think is why she is greatly respected and hopefully the fans will follow along and learn that that's what you must do if you want to be a true artist.

http://www.ultimatemadonna.com/idol_03/jamie_one.htm

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In today local newspaper the Journal de Montreal they have an article on Madonna's new keyboard player on her new tour. He's from Quebec. He talks about working with her and that this new tour is MORE EDGIER THAN SHE'S DONE BEFORE AND PLAYS A LOT MORE GUITAR THAN IN THE PAST. :( He says she very funny and a hard worker.

The only time i liked her on guitar was on David Letterman and DWT on La isla Bonita.

CANADA.............yuh mun. :thumbsup:

I LOVE IT! Bring on the guitar baby and fuck the haters!

:thumbsup:

I love how people say it's boring for her to stand there with the guitar and sing. Um, she is a singer, for fuck's sake. Everything doesn't have to be fireworks, cart wheels, and dazzling colors while you snort coke and think about the next cock to fuck your tired hole.

Rock on, Madonna.

I love how people say it's boring for her to stand there with the guitar and sing. Um, she is a singer, for fuck's sake. Everything doesn't have to be fireworks, cart wheels, and dazzling colors while you snort coke and think about the next cock to fuck your tired hole.

Rock on, Madonna.

A few songs are bound to cater to THAT audience, while there will be people who will appreciate something a little more like an actual rock concert. Good for Madonna for doing a bit of everything.

Guest jamesshot

Rock on, Madonna.

Bravo!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: