Bad news

Littlebastard

In today local newspaper the Journal de Montreal they have an article on Madonna's new keyboard player on her new tour. He's from Quebec. He talks about working with her and that this new tour is MORE EDGIER THAN SHE'S DONE BEFORE AND PLAYS A LOT MORE GUITAR THAN IN THE PAST. :( He says she very funny and a hard worker.

The only time i liked her on guitar was on David Letterman and DWT on La isla Bonita.

Guest Danny86

A lot more? From what we know, it's 4 songs just like on DWT or RIT. Maybe he meant that she does more electric than acoustic this time?

Guest Pud Whacker
In today local newspaper the Journal de Montreal they have an article on Madonna's new keyboard player on her new tour. He's from Quebec. He talks about working with her and that this new tour is MORE EDGIER THAN SHE'S DONE BEFORE AND PLAYS A LOT MORE GUITAR THAN IN THE PAST. :( He says she very funny and a hard worker.

The only time i liked her on guitar was on David Letterman and DWT on La isla Bonita.

yeah that sucks, does anyone know where i can return my tickets cause i dont want to see her anymore shes an old stupid bytch. 50, fucked and farckled.

Guest Pud Whacker
If I want to see guitar playing I'll go to a Lita Ford concert, Madonna is not a rocker.

well, now you know, so cancel the show and lita should be playing in canada at a beer bust for 20 bucks. now please leave the forum. thanks.

If I want to see guitar playing I'll go to a Lita Ford concert, Madonna is not a rocker.

Monte did her job with the guitar, wonder how this could work with new people...you can already picture an ending of the song, extended like CPG and ILNY with the flashing lights.

Guest Pud Whacker
Monte did her job with the guitar, wonder how this could work with new people...you can already picture an ending of the song, extended like CPG and ILNY with the flashing lights.

yeah totally.

Guest Danny86
madonna is what ever she wants to be. take it or leave it. :thumbsup:

Exactly!! :thumbsup:

I thought the end of "Hung Up" on promo tour pretty much resembled "I Love New York" already. :D

Guest jamesshot
well, now you know, so cancel the show and lita should be playing in canada at a beer bust for 20 bucks. now please leave the forum. thanks.

Exactly. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Saying she isn't a rocker. She can be whatever the fuck she wants to be. I am sick of the guitar bashing.

Guest Pud Whacker
Exactly. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Saying she isn't a rocker. She can be whatever the fuck she wants to be. I am sick of the guitar bashing.

i know, its like were at a janet forum or paula abdul. do you people have a clue of what madonna is? get with it.

Guest Pud Whacker
well that was "pop". :demonic:

madonna is everything. a composite of all musical styles. save yourself the 300 dollars if you cant take it. if shes even coming to a theater near you. :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker
I do wonder what the guitar bashers expect us to say, other than "sell your ticket and don't go to the show"? :rotfl:

god, i really wish she would like, you know, just like, you know, do some real dancing and shyt, you know, like paula. or britney. you know. cool stuff like that. you know?

i mean wow, why isnt she singing gambler?

Guest jamesshot
i know, its like were at a janet forum or paula abdul. do you people have a clue of what madonna is? get with it.

However, you are wrong about one thing. Lita Ford could never get 20 bucks at a beer fest. Not even a bachelor party. She'd be lucky to get 20 cents.

I think some of these people don't know Madonna beyond the Confessions era. They would probably have fits listening to Burnin' Up when the guitars kick in. And god forbid, don't let them near the guitar solo in DYU!

Guest Pud Whacker
"I don't see you jumping..."

ONE OF THE BEST MOMENTS OF THE SHOW. we were all having heart attacks!!! the entire stadium was POUNDING!!!!

Guest Danny86
god, i really wish she would like, you know, just like, you know, do some real dancing and shyt, you know, like paula. or britney. you know. cool stuff like that. you know?

i mean wow, why isnt she singing gambler?

Well, Janet is touring the US in the fall as well and she's taking fan requests for her setlist, so maybe it's already decided for some? :demonic:

Guest Pud Whacker
However, you are wrong about one thing. Lita Ford could never get 20 bucks at a beer fest. Not even a bachelor party. She'd be lucky to get 20 cents.

I think some of these people don't know Madonna beyond the Confessions era. They would probably have fits listening to Burnin' Up when the guitars kick in. And god forbid, don't let them near the guitar solo in DYU!

I WENT TO A PARTY LAST SATURDAY NIGHT, I DIDNT GET LAID, I GOT IN A FIGHT UH HUH, IT AINT NO BIG THING...

Guest Pud Whacker
Well, Janet is touring the US in the fall as well and she's taking fan requests for her setlist, so maybe it's already decided for some? :demonic:

yeah and shes like going to sing control and shyt. with her head piece monitor system from jerry jam and bobby lewis and shyt, its cool. i cant wait,. i love her. she rocks, well pops. :rotfl:

Guest Danny86
ONE OF THE BEST MOMENTS OF THE SHOW. we were all having heart attacks!!! the entire stadium was POUNDING!!!!

"Ray Of Light" live on the CT was OUT OF THIS WORLD! I can't wait to get more stuff like that on the new tour!!! :thumbsup: