Video downloads must be counted to the HOT100... NOW!!

mtzlplk

Physical video singles count towards the HOT100... I don't see any reason why the video sales in ITunes and other download outlets shouldn't...

ACT NOW BILLBOARD!!!

Physical video singles count towards the HOT100... I don't see any reason why the video sales in ITunes and other download outlets shouldn't...

ACT NOW BILLBOARD!!!

They're not counted if the're sold in only one outlet. That's the reason...only iTunes sells videos.

That won't make Madonna singles smash hits.

That's not my goal... I am only saying it because that is what is due since video singles are counted... :megamanson: :megamanson: :megamanson:

They're not counted if the're sold in only one outlet. That's the reason...only iTunes sells videos.

hmmm... iTunes is the only one selling videos? I find that really hard to believe...

So the videos that are being sold at iTunes will only be counted if it has some "physical" counterpart release? or amazon sells them too?

Yes- iTunes is the only major outlet selling videos- per Billboard. The reasoning is, that if they counted, then all the sales info would strictly be from iTunes, so they agreed not to count them toward the Hot 100.

I don't see why audience info (as minute as it may be) for videos doesn't count toward the Hot 100, though- Hot Videoclips is based on estimated audience, after all.