Robyn opening act on S&S tour

Guest tir69

I think PM Dawn opened some GS dates. They vanished halfway through and she hasn't had them since. I kinda like the shows w/o them and hope there's none for the states (unless by some miracle it's someone I happen to like).

Guest Topaz Scorpio

This tour just sounds worse and worse. This week, no Donna and now this wretch to open the show. Thank goodness it's for Europe dates only.

If she's going for opening acts though she should get someone like Pink for her U.S. dates. What an awesome combo that would be. :thumbsup:

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Actually maybe Britney should open for M. She wouldn't be able to sell out a pay toilet let alone an entire solo tour at this point so it would be less risk for her.

Actually maybe Britney should open for M. She wouldn't be able to sell out a pay toilet let alone an entire solo tour at this point so it would be less risk for her.

BRITNEY NO. ROBYN YES.

TRSUT ME ......ROBYN IS REALLY GOOD. SOULFUL GAL.

This tour just sounds worse and worse. This week, no Donna and now this wretch to open the show. Thank goodness it's for Europe dates only.

If she's going for opening acts though she should get someone like Pink for her U.S. dates. What an awesome combo that would be. :thumbsup:

PINK WOULD BE FUCKIN AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opening acts come in handy because if you run into a traffic jam, you just miss the opening act.

I think PM Dawn opened some GS dates. They vanished halfway through and she hasn't had them since. I kinda like the shows w/o them and hope there's none for the states (unless by some miracle it's someone I happen to like).

I am with ya on that...NO OPENING ACT! Madonna is too much on an icon for that mess

Guest Topaz Scorpio
Opening acts come in handy because if you run into a traffic jam, you just miss the opening act.

Never a concern with M because she always starts 45 to 60 minutes late. :lol:

Never a concern with M because she always starts 45 to 60 minutes late. :lol:

She started pretty early once for one of her forum shows. That day I ran into a horrible traffic jam, worst of all, once I got there all the parking lots where full :( Luckily that was for RIT and I went to 3 RIT shows :)

Guest Pud Whacker
Kylie should be Ms opening US act!

it would be the best thing for kylie and the worst thing for US fans. :lol:

She should get the Dannii to open for her in the US dates now :thumbsup:

Is this true? Why the hell would MADONNA have an opening act? SHE IS the act. Anyone before or after will just look like a fool. And who is this "Robyn 'Miss I will never work with Madonna because I'm too scene'"????

Edited by e mm a

I was thinking she might be doing it for the exposure, but then again isn't she already big throughout Europe. Maybe she thinks that because crazy Madonna fans all over the world pay attention to everything M does, they will know Robyn is opening, whether they're at one of those shows or not, and buy into her because of it. Sort of like guilty by association, only more like worthy by association.

And Kylie opening for Madonna, is probably the only way she would perform in the U.S.

Guest boytoyville

That would be really cool if Katie Perry is announced for US dates! I would love for Robyn to open for some US dates though! I would love to see her! :shock:

FUCK Katy Perry. There is a girl who is famous because she's playing off the "i'm gay for attention" card. Fuck that shit. I think her kissed a girl song is actually quite offensive. And the ur so gay u don't like guys, like bitch how old are you STFU.