Dodger's Stadium

Yummy

Guest boytoyville

^ How is that suprising. She doing stadiums in the US! It takes away count of people going ot multiple shows & the prices are very high. I don't think anybody expected her to sell out US stadiums immediately. It's AMAZING she has a big enough fanbase to do them in the first place! It's very impressive & I'm sure the boxscore will be FANTASTIC! She has until NOV TO SELL MORE TICKETS & she certainly has a great start & momentum on her side!

^ How is that suprising. She doing stadiums in the US! It takes away count of people going ot multiple shows & the prices are very high. I don't think anybody expected her to sell out US stadiums immediately. It's AMAZING she has a big enough fanbase to do them in the first place! It's very impressive & I'm sure the boxscore will be FANTASTIC! She has until NOV TO SELL MORE TICKETS & she certainly has a great start & momentum on her side!

Well I would rather multiple shows at a Staples Center or Forum over a stadium with no acoustics.

Guest bruinboy222

earlier today i saw one of those digital billboards on la brea blvd near pico (leaving hollywood) with an ad for the show at Dodger's Stadium.

i'll try to take a pic when i drive by tomorrow....hopefully this helps sell out the show.

Guest boytoyville
earlier today i saw one of those digital billboards on la brea blvd near pico (leaving hollywood) with an ad for the show at Dodger's Stadium.

i'll try to take a pic when i drive by tomorrow....hopefully this helps sell out the show.

Oh yes a pic! That would be lovely! :thumbsup:

Well I would rather multiple shows at a Staples Center or Forum over a stadium with no acoustics.

So then you're just being bitchy because you don't like the fact she's DOING Dodger Stadium. Cause it is selling at a FANTASTIC pace.

Take your negativity to the place where it breeds, the Chart forum.

So then you're just being bitchy because you don't like the fact she's DOING Dodger Stadium. Cause it is selling at a FANTASTIC pace.

Take your negativity to the place where it breeds, the Chart forum.

Well then....there should be a second date at DS if its selling at a FANTASTIC pace, don't you think?

Guest boytoyville

^ Oh please there were never any plans to do more than 1 Stadium per city. That is just a stupid comment.

Just go see her in Vegas then. The sound at the MGM Grand is quite good.

Guest thehiltonsuite

No other female can headline stadiums in the US.

Guest thehiltonsuite

It's so funny that you fags are mad because you didn't get more gay dance music! All of y'all who are being negative wanted another Confessions on a Dance Floor. I don't know when you came to the conclusion that Madonna was a one trick pony. The gay dance thing was just another re-invention. Next! I predict the next album will be even more R&B or even rock. Her real fans no this and are ready for anything!

Oh cool thanks. I am in the F section!!

RIGHT ON .!!! F SECTOIN !!!!!

I WISH SHE WOULD PLAY A STADIUM IN TORONTO.....

ARENAS ARE GOOD ACOUSITC AND ALL BUT I LOVE THE GRANDNESS OF STADIUMS AND THE

OPEN AIR FEELING. ITS AN ENOURMOUS STATMNT OF POWER.

DANG. :vanitybonet:

It's so funny that you fags are mad because you didn't get more gay dance music! All of y'all who are being negative wanted another Confessions on a Dance Floor. I don't know when you came to the conclusion that Madonna was a one trick pony. The gay dance thing was just another re-invention. Next! I predict the next album will be even more R&B or even rock. Her real fans no this and are ready for anything!

WOW...CONGRATS HILTONSUITES!!!! YOU JUST WON THE MOST BITTER&JADED&CLOSED-MINDED AWARD.

GOOD STUFF! KEEP IT UP...IN NO TIME ULL HAVE EVERYONE HATING YOU.

I HEARD ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU....BUT IVE NEVER ACTUALY MET ONE B4.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Guest thehiltonsuite
WOW...CONGRATS HILTONSUITES!!!! YOU JUST WON THE MOST BITTER&JADED&CLOSED-MINDED AWARD.

GOOD STUFF! KEEP IT UP...IN NO TIME ULL HAVE EVERYONE HATING YOU.

I HEARD ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU....BUT IVE NEVER ACTUALY MET ONE B4.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Thank you! I'm honored!

• 2 months later...