Dodger's Stadium

Yummy

Guest valhum
^ NO!

Go to Ticketmaster.com. Tickets are $95 - $350... obviously they're not general admission.

Oh lord in heaven above!!!!! Thanks.......there was no way in hell i would go through a Coachella part 2 for this :dramatic::lol:

Guest valhum

Aaww well pretend to be excited to read me here :)

It's nice to read you, sometimes i think of you, u know, remembering the old times :s377:

Aaww well pretend to be excited to read me here :)

It's nice to read you, sometimes i think of you, u know, remembering the old times :s377:

Aww... where have you been my long lost amigo?

Guest valhum
Aww... where have you been my long lost amigo?

Here, doing the same thing, just working and working and working.....i don't do the truck thingy anymore, i have a decent office job and i really enjoy it......still with the bf, 9 yrs now haha but no moving together or such.

What about you??? what happened to SB, where are u living now......are u single, etc etc....i think the last time i knew something about you was at Coachella :scared:

I'm pretty sure that this show will be tailored more for a stadium show than her previous tours since more than half of the shows will be in stadiums. The stage, screens and even the production will be bigger. Just judging from her current promo show compared to her previous promo shows, you tell that this new tour will be a big show. The production, the laser lights, the way she performed Give It To Me seems to be geared towards a stadium audience. It will probably be less theatrical but more energetic. I hope to see her both in an arena and a stadium. The vibe should be different.

Guest valhum
I'm pretty sure that this show will be tailored more for a stadium show than her previous tours since more than half of the shows will be in stadiums. The stage, screens and even the production will be bigger. Just judging from her current promo show compared to her previous promo shows, you tell that this new tour will be a big show. The production, the laser lights, the way she performed Give It To Me seems to be geared towards a stadium audience. It will probably be less theatrical but more energetic. I hope to see her both in an arena and a stadium. The vibe should be different.

You know, i have always wanted her to see a la Girlie Show from Sydney, since that was the 1st concert i saw from her (on vhs of course, lol) but i always thought that being in the back was kinda shitty :scared:

You know, i have always wanted her to see a la Girlie Show from Sydney, since that was the 1st concert i saw from her (on vhs of course, lol) but i always thought that being in the back was kinda shitty :scared:

I know what you mean. I will try and see her up close at an arena and then get seated seats for the stadium show. I will be far from the stage but I will get the whole feel of the bigness of the show and the crowd. Hopefully, we get a good crowd for the stadium shows in the States. To see 50-70 thousand people jumping in unison would be awesome.

Guest valhum

Yes i am closer but i dunno, just the thought of all the jotitas from Tijuana and Mexicali there.....EEEKK!!!...... :lol:

Dodger stadium holds 10,000+ more people than Anaheim stadium. Is this going to be the biggest US stadium show of her entire career?

Guest thehiltonsuite

I hope she films one of the stadium shows. And I also think she should go back to HBO! No airing it on TV with commercials and shit!

And by the way, stadium shows are AWESOME!! If you have good seats that is......if not, it's still a great party! Energy thru the roof! Some of y'all are such pussies........whining and crying like little bitches! Be glad she's doing a tour and is successful enough to play stadiums!

I can't get over $95 for the cheap seats - laughs

Imagine the boxscore of that show if she can sellout at those prices :wow:

Guest ursaminorjim
And by the way, stadium shows are AWESOME!! If you have good seats that is......if not, it's still a great party! Energy thru the roof! Some of y'all are such pussies........whining and crying like little bitches! Be glad she's doing a tour and is successful enough to play stadiums!

But I actually like to go to concerts to...you know, hear the music. And there's no such thing as a sonically pleasant stadium show. Period. It always sounds like shit, and an inordinate number of the patrons are fuckin' idiots.

It's just the worst possible venue for a concert.

1180175098_85e9cf3ddb.jpg

If you're that far you're pretty much going just to listen to the music :confused:

Guest ursaminorjim

Or rather, listen to the three-second delay and hollow wind-tunnel remnants of the music. And the drunkards singing tunelessly along two aisles above you. Yay.

Or rather, listen to the three-second delay and hollow wind-tunnel remnants of the music. And the drunkards singing tunelessly along two aisles above you. Yay.

...and for $95 dollars :confused: I wonder if she'll be able to sell out the nosebleed section for $95.

-----------

More Police at Dodger stadium pics:

image338.jpg

the%20police14.jpg

This would look great on a DVD:

Los_Angeles_Dodger_Stadium1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

on ticketmaster they posted this seating chart for the Dodger's Stadium show

23527s.gif

check out section F6, they could easily fit a catwalk in front of it