Dodger's Stadium

Yummy

Guest Pud Whacker
Los_Angeles_Dodger_Stadium1.jpg

dodger stadium is fantastique!!!! we go see fire works there on the 4th!!! LA is gorgeous and filthy and all those wonderful things all at once!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
on ticketmaster they posted this seating chart for the Dodger's Stadium show

23527s.gif

check out section F6, they could easily fit a catwalk in front of it

when do they go on sale ulizos?

Guest Pud Whacker
27 for the freaky icon people and the 1st for us

:nervous:

so this tuesday for iconers? ugh, im not an iconer!!!! who is on this fucking board?????????????????? pm me!!!

I'm hoping I'll score better tickets closer to the date. The Icon presales have been pretty crap from what I've read. I still need to book my trip but hopefully by the end of the week!

\

is that a fact?

At the Icon board they were bitching about how shit the ticket allocations were for previous shows. Apparently many members were getting tickets right at the back. Big scandal over there. Johann said the reason for it was because it was "unfair" for non-icon members or some shit. Not sure what it will be like for the LA show. Either way I can't get the password because I signed up too late. Once I book my air fairs I'm going to try get the best tickets for LA that I can get but hopefully for the Vegas show I will get kick ass tickets. I will be majorly pissed if I can see shit for BOTH shows. Especially when I am paying so much to see her coming from AUS. I really can't wait though! Forst time seeing Madonna! First time going to the US! Vegas should be a blast. My cousin just came back from there and said that in Vegas as long as you are gambling it's free drinks as long as you tip! That's like 4 days I will be straight hammered!! LOL :p

Guest Pud Whacker
At the Icon board they were bitching about how shit the ticket allocations were for previous shows. Apparently many members were getting tickets right at the back. Big scandal over there. Johann said the reason for it was because it was "unfair" for non-icon members or some shit. Not sure what it will be like for the LA show. Either way I can't get the password because I signed up too late. Once I book my air fairs I'm going to try get the best tickets for LA that I can get but hopefully for the Vegas show I will get kick ass tickets. I will be majorly pissed if I can see shit for BOTH shows. Especially when I am paying so much to see her coming from AUS. I really can't wait though! Forst time seeing Madonna! First time going to the US! Vegas should be a blast. My cousin just came back from there and said that in Vegas as long as you are gambling it's free drinks as long as you tip! That's like 4 days I will be straight hammered!! LOL :p

wow, thats great!!! well, the bit about you coming to LA to see her for the first time!!! :thumbsup: you must let me know, id love to show you around.

anyway, the bit about the icon tickets is BULLSHYT!!! her fan club should have the best pick of seats.

unfortunately, im not a memeber and when i found out it was too late. stupid rules.

23527s.gif

They added a lot of floor sections! The boxscore for that place is going to be HUGE.

Guest valhum

I'm so nervous about the sale........and damn, i need to get tickets at sections F4,5,6,7 or F8. the others would be too shitty.

If you're not in the first 10 row, floor seats suck. All you need is one really tall person in front of you or a fat person, and that's enough to ruin the show for you. The first few rows in section 42 might be some of the best seats at the show, and even those will have a bad view :confused:

Guest boytoyville

I really wish I would have been able to fit this show into my scheduale. First off, I have been wanting to go back to LA & one of my best friends is going to get tickets for the show & invited me along but...I just can't get the days off for it! ARGH!

23527s.gif

BTW...No Catwalk?!?!?!?! :confused:

Guest Pud Whacker
ahahahah babe!!!! did u get yours yet?

no, not yet!!! but im going WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! F5 ROW 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest Not4Pussies

wow amazing

i got F9 row 7.

panicked and thats what i got.

oh well. ill be there and thats what matters most

Guest Pud Whacker
wow amazing

i got F9 row 7.

panicked and thats what i got.

oh well. ill be there and thats what matters most

those great seats!!!! why the oh well?

Guest Not4Pussies

cuz doesnt everybody always want the best?

always better?

im not complaining. i was aiming for 165 seats

and look what i got