Jason Derulo's new video 'stupid in love' filmed in Madonna's old Miami home.

BoogieWoogie

Guest Rachelle of London

Beautiful home. Coconut Grove is my fave area of Miami. I can't believe she moved to Star Island her new home there isn't even that impressive from the outside

Guest Rachelle of London

M doesn't own a Miami pad anymore does she?

She has one on Star Island, next to Will Smiths and Rosie O Donells. Maybe she just owns it but doesn't live in it. I remember a taxi driver saying that she sold her main coconut grove house but still owns property on the Vizcaya Estate too. So I believe she still has plenty investments there.

Madonna sold the Miami house in 1997...it was apart of the VIzcaya Estate. Currently, she does not own any property in Miami, at least not that she uses as a residence.

I know the Coconut Grove (Vizcaya Estate) house has had several owners since the sale, but some were odd and random to say the least....wasn't one a dog? And another some European pop group? I live in South Florida so perhaps it's more of a local news thing, but I certainly recall hearing of strange investors/owners of the property through the years.

Guest Rachelle of London

9029_144399233023_2492882_n.jpg

My personal pic, this is the home that they claim is Madonnas on Star Island, its on all the tours of Star Island, to the right is Rosie O Donells and house and to the left is Will Smiths. On the boat tour they even play Material Girl as you go past :lmao:

Probably some ish to sell tickets for the tour. House probably belongs to Gaga

:dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

she's never in Miami unless she's on tour so it's doubtful she still owns property there. Hasn't she unloaded several of her houses in recent years...London, NY, LA?

She still has her properties in London, she stays at the main one whenever she's in town.