Madonna Fireworks Tribute! Favor please!!

peppermint

Hi guys,

Here in Montreal, tonight saturday August 1st at 10 pm ET will be the Madonna fireworks tribute. We have an international fireworks competition every year but the finale will be a Madonna tribute. The link to listen at least to the Megamix Live is here, for those interested tune in here at 10pm ET

http://www.rythmefm.com/montreal/webradio/

Now my question is can anyone please tape tape it???! if so pretty please do it I would be so ever grateful to listen to this after. There will be 26 hits in 30 minutes. From 1983-2015.

thanks in advance!!! :-)

Speaking of fireworks, I was just in Cannes and they have fireworks competition (it was Poland's show) and right before the show started they were playing music on La Croisette and they played Ghostown by Madonna (not Adam Lambert) it was AMAZING, you can hear the music from the balcony of our hotel room that's facing the water and then the fireworks started.

:wow:

Hi guys,

Here in Montreal, tonight saturday August 1st at 10 pm ET will be the Madonna fireworks tribute. We have an international fireworks competition every year but the finale will be a Madonna tribute. The link to listen at least to the Megamix Live is here, for those interested tune in here at 10pm ET

http://www.rythmefm.com/montreal/webradio/

Now my question is can anyone please tape tape it???! if so pretty please do it I would be so ever grateful to listen to this after. There will be 26 hits in 30 minutes. From 1983-2015.

thanks in advance!!! :-)

I'm tuning in. Idk how to save it but I'm guessing it'll be on the site! Starting now!!!!

Wow the mix was basic but fun to listen to cause I'm kind of shocked they would do this...I wonder why they specifically did Madonna. Anyway, they played the official studio version of celebration. It was super clear and had an amazing pulsating bass that echoed louder than I've heard it! Afterward some girl explained to the guy (I'm guessing from my basic French learning) her love for Madonna.

I only read this now..wouldnt know how to tape it though, but the editing was poor, especially the choruses for most songs were all chopped, but it was expected.., the fireworks were amazing though! there is videos in twitter if anyone is curious

I only read this now..wouldnt know how to tape it though, but the editing was poor, especially the choruses for most songs were all chopped, but it was expected.., the fireworks were amazing though! there is videos in twitter if anyone is curious

Yeah the editing was ridiculous but it was sweet that they did it at all! And did you hear the celebration mdna studio version!?

Yeah the editing was ridiculous but it was sweet that they did it at all! And did you hear the celebration mdna studio version!?

yes, i loved it! I'm a fan of the Fireworks competition here in Montreal, (can see them right from my balcony) this was the last one of the summer and it wasn't part of the competition. They do a tribute every year at the end of the competition and this time it was Madonna's. What a great way to start warming up for opening night!

That was a lovely tribute to Madonna. The Periscope link is marvellous. At least I felt like I was there with them!

Details about the tribute:

For the 2015 grand finale, La Ronde and PyroSpectaculars by Souza, a pyrotechnic company from California that has participated in the Montréal’s competition in 2001 and 2007, present a tribute to one of pop music’s most famous icons: Madonna. Again this year, the soundtrack was created by an artistic committee headed by Paul Csukassy, the Montréal competition’s technical director. It will feature various musical “personalities” of the pop diva sure to get the audience into the groove.

https://www.sixflags.com/larondeen/linternational-des-feux/tribute-madonna

Thanks for posting about this Peppermint, and Graffitiheart for the links.

tumblr_m0w8ekk0Kh1rohdw9o1_500.gif

Wow being there live experiencing this with the music blasting through the speakers!! it was surreal and spectacular!! LOVED IT!! The periscope is no longer active though!! :mellow: