Sharon O. claims M doesn't have the pipes 4 showtunes.

acko

Not actually surprised seeing with whom this family is CURRENTLY very friends... see below howsome days ago this person took the defence of his "friend", sharon osborne daughter, against Wendy Williams allegations ...recommendations of being replaced from Fashion Police...These kind of people are sooooo ROTTEN and hypocrite...somehow they are quite fitting together for a moment, just until they start stabbing each other...you see one you've seen ALL :hand::hand::hand:

Just when I think I can't dislike Sharon anymore than I already do, she gives me yet another reason. Her constant put downs of Madonna have been going on for years and now her love for Gaga is just bought and fake - she now keeps comparing them. The fact that she is friends with Piers does not surprise me in the least.

Now as for Madonna's voice and not being able to do musical theatre and show tunes - has she heard of a movie called Evita ? Madonna also could easily sing country and western music if she so wished to and would be fantastic.

Not actually surprised seeing with whom this family is CURRENTLY very friends... see below howsome days ago this person took the defence of his "friend", sharon osborne daughter, against Wendy Williams allegations ...recommendations of being replaced from Fashion Police...These kind of people are sooooo ROTTEN and hypocrite...somehow they are quite fitting together for a moment, just until they start stabbing each other...you see one you've seen ALL :hand::hand::hand:

This is odd, because it was Kelly who defended Madonna when Piss Morgan had a go at Madonna?

Anyway, has Sharon heard her own voice,? No wonder why Ozzy has been on drugs and booze for 40 years as this bitch would drive you too it, having to listen to her squeaky voice everyday.

Guest Rachelle of London

This is odd, because it was Kelly who defended Madonna when Piss Morgan had a go at Madonna?

Anyway, has Sharon heard her own voice,? No wonder why Ozzy has been on drugs and booze for 40 years as this bitch would drive you too it, having to listen to her squeaky voice everyday.

Kelly has defended M even to her own mother. I think Piers is an acquaintance of Sharon and Ozzy rather than Kelly. They have the Simon Cowell connections

Kelly genuinely likes Madonna ( well I think she does ) but Sharon had always been horrible about her and was disgusting when Madonna adopted David. She only become civil about Madonna when Lola chose Kelly as her Material Girl Model. It would look weird for Sharon to then be putting down the woman whose daughter chose her daughter to represent her brand. Now that it over, Sharon is back to her familiar ways but using the trick of praising her here and there as well so not to appear hateful.

Just when I think I can't dislike Sharon anymore than I already do, she gives me yet another reason. Her constant put downs of Madonna have been going on for years and now her love for Gaga is just bought and fake - she now keeps comparing them. The fact that she is friends with Piers does not surprise me in the least.

Now as for Madonna's voice and not being able to do musical theatre and show tunes - has she heard of a movie called Evita ? Madonna also could easily sing country and western music if she so wished to and would be fantastic.

Now that would be a dream! Instead of continually teaming up with average shit like Nikki or Avicci etc would love to hear Madonna go Country and Western :) teaming up with Dolly, Emmylou, Daniel Laonis, and the Dixie Chicks ( and post mortem Patsy Clne ) but not Keith Urban or Casey Chambers! ;)

Kelly has defended M even to her own mother. I think Piers is an acquaintance of Sharon and Ozzy rather than Kelly. They have the Simon Cowell connections

At least that makes one sensible Osbourne :)

Out of curiosity but do you know what Ozzy thinks of Madoona? Haven't really seen / heard anything from him?

Now that would be a dream! Instead of continually teaming up with average shit like Nikki or Avicci etc would love to hear Madonna go Country and Western :) teaming up with Dolly, Emmylou, Daniel Laonis, and the Dixie Chicks ( and post mortem Patsy Clne ) but not Keith Urban or Casey Chambers! ;)

:laugh: Ivy, don't laugh but I am dead serious about her being a fantastic country and western singer. A lot of country and western singers have the ability Madonna has of singing with pure emotion, feeling and plus I think Madonna has a beautiful clear emotive voice that the best country singers have. . If she wanted to, she could make an incredible country album - not that I am advising her to do that - but just saying she could do it easily.

:laugh: Ivy, don't laugh but I am dead serious about her being a fantastic country and western singer. A lot of country and western singers have the ability Madonna has of singing with pure emotion, feeling and plus I think Madonna has a beautiful clear emotive voice that the best country singers have. . If she wanted to, she could make an incredible country album - not that I am advising her to do that - but just saying she could do it easily.

I completely agree ( and no not me being sarcastic or drunk ;) ) I love country and western :) have Queens of Country playing in the background as I write here ( instead of work report :) )

The thing is, I am sure all of these country and western stars ( bar Keith ) would jump at the chance to record with Madonna, unlike some fuckwit DJ's or Indies who are too cool for Madonna. And could you just imagine the lyrics between them - heartfelt with pop sensibilities all rolled into one! Jolene meets Vogue!

Please don't take my man, Bette Davis :) !

I completely agree ( and no not me being sarcastic or drunk ;) ) I love country and western :) have Queens of Country playing in the background as I write here ( instead of work report :) )

The thing is, I am sure all of these country and western stars ( bar Keith ) would jump at the chance to record with Madonna, unlike some fuckwit DJ's or Indies who are too cool for Madonna. And could you just imagine the lyrics between them - heartfelt with pop sensibilities all rolled into one! Jolene meets Vogue!

Please don't take my man, Bette Davis :) !

Ivy, love your suggestion of Jolene meets Vogue - wonderful. :laugh:

Remember too that Olivia also sang country and she sang pop beautifully. I am positive that Madonna would nail it and country fans would applaud and be stunned. Madonna is so under-rated as a vocalist. That is why that Sharon moron makes me so annoyed. Really sick of people not appreciating Madonna as a vocalist.

Ivy, love your suggestion of Jolene meets Vogue - wonderful. :laugh:

Remember too that Olivia also sang country and she sang pop beautifully. I am positive that Madonna would nail it and country fans would applaud and be stunned. Madonna is so under-rated as a vocalist. That is why that Sharon moron makes me so annoyed. Really sick of people not appreciating Madonna as a vocalist.

Also isn't Madonna from the mid west, so it would just be her going back home to her roots.

On a side note ONJ is touring soon ( unfortunately with John Farnham - how the hell does one only attend half a concert :) )

I don't think Mrs. O was mean. She just said her opinion. She has a right to do so. Don't see a problem.

I agree. She wasn't being insulting. I think she's saying Madonna has a tough row to hoe if she wants to continue in compete in the arena of pop. I think Madonna is capable of more, but the average person hasn't seen it....we've seen glimpses - like the videos someone posted above. Madonna doesn't have to prove anything to anyone, but if she chooses to, I think it would be more than welcome by many people. I personally would love to see do something else - even it's just some one off moments/songs/performances...(dare I say...like Gaga).

If Sharon was welcomed into Madonna's circle of friends she would be singing a differnet story. Sharon is a piece of s*** but the truth is she'd love to be Madonna's friend but it hasn't happened. She's just like Elton in that regard. And the pair of them can't stomach it.

I agree. She wasn't being insulting. I think she's saying Madonna has a tough row to hoe if she wants to continue in compete in the arena of pop. I think Madonna is capable of more, but the average person hasn't seen it....we've seen glimpses - like the videos someone posted above. Madonna doesn't have to prove anything to anyone, but if she chooses to, I think it would be more than welcome by many people. I personally would love to see do something else - even it's just some one off moments/songs/performances...(dare I say...like Gaga).

wtf?

yikes

Two Soundtrack albums

A couple of movies

Performances on several tours

& videos

The public is fickle.