THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

I hope they don't drop the album now! Everything is going well, we can wait for just a month!!!

I agree. I'd rather them stay with their plan. They already have things planned out in the coming weeks.

I agree. I'd rather them stay with their plan. They already have things planned out in the coming weeks.

These aren't going to change... there will just actually be a physical product out there to promote, instead of something "coming in a few weeks".

People's attention spans last a few days these days (if lucky). She's everywhere currently, charting high everywhere... in 4 weeks time, she won't be the name on everyone's lips. The longer the leaked album is out there, the more chance for it to circulate.

But she already has TV appearances set for March and magazines too. Plus she already recorded a dozen interviews set to air during the albums release. It's not easy to push those forward as the network already has stuff lined up months in advanced.

Also, there's alresfy billboards and posters everywhere with the March date.

It would be silly to release now.

And I really don't think they will

That tweet just seemed like basic promo to remind people that M has a new album coming out in the coming weeks.

People read into things way too much

But she already has TV appearances set for March and magazines too. Plus she already recorded a dozen interviews set to air during the albums release. It's not easy to push those forward as the network already has stuff lined up months in advanced.

Also, there's alresfy billboards and posters everywhere with the March date.

It would be silly to release now.

And I really don't think they will

That tweet just seemed like basic promo to remind people that M has a new album coming out in the coming weeks.

People read into things way too much

That's fine... it's all going to still be there in March :lol: If it is released today, it will benefit from this round of promo as well as what's planned in March.

Am I the only one who is not listening to the 3 released songs before the fulm album is released? :o

yeh

It's a pity that most album tracks do better than living for love. I hope radio will support the current single. :(

Dear, they are not doing better than LFL. Every single person that has pre-ordered the album since December just received the songs automatically, that's why they appear to chart high. Not because all of a sudden people buy them.

She SHOULD NOT release the album now. PLEASE DON'T MADONNA. At least not until her Brits performance. That would totally destroy her chance of getting a Top 5 UK hit. And I'd rather her score big with first week sales instead of debuting less than 150K just because it's only available on iTunes. People who are going to buy the album are gonna buy it anyways.

Madonna be like:

article-2232246-15FFF824000005DC-757_634

013008_madonna.jpg

madonna-money-makers-650-430.jpg

material-girl-madonna-o.gif

"So start saving your pennies now," she said. "People spend $300 on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together, and come [buy the Super Deluxe]. I'm worth it."

:dead:

I remember back then some humorless prissy fans here got very offended and outraged she said that :lmao:

Rebel Heart 14 track CD cover with Parental logo

BY MADONNATRIBE · FEBRUARY 11, 2015

If you have guessed so, you were right.

The red artwork for Rebel Heart will carry the Parental Advisory logo when used for the 14 track standard version of the album which includes five songs with explicit content:

1. Living For Love 3:38

2. Devil Pray 4:05

3. Ghosttown 4:09

4. Unapologetic Bitch [Explicit] 3:51

5. Illuminati 3:44

6. Bitch Im (feat. Nicki Minaj) [Explicit] 3:47

7. Hold Tight 3:37

8. Joan of Arc 4:01

9. Iconic (feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson) 4:33

10. HeartBreakCity [Explicit] 3:33

11. Body Shop [Explicit] 3:39

12. Holy Water [Explicit] 4:09

13. Inside Out 4:23

14. Wash All Over Me 4:01

rebel-heart-standard.jpg

The standard edition cover is just NO.

The other two are luxe. Especially Super Deluxe

I thought I was the only one who didn't really care for the standard cover...it just doesn't come close to the other two covers.

so if all editions are explicit....none to be sold at say Wal-Mart

where millions go daily?

Usually they have a version with the explicit tracks taken out. But that would leave Rebel Heart as a awkward 9 track album.

so if all editions are explicit....none to be sold at say Wal-Mart

where millions go daily?

Notice that it says "when used for the 14 track standard version". The red-sweater cover will obviously also be used for the clean version, which will supposedly consist of the non-explicit tracks of the Deluxe Edition.

1. Living for Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Illuminati

5. Hold Tight

6. Joan of Arc

7. Iconic

8. Inside Out

9. Wash All Over Me

10. Best Night

11. S.E.X.

12. Messiah

13. Rebel Heart

But would Target or Wal-Mart carry an album featuring a song titled "S.E.X."?