REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

U for real? Prob so unfortunately. How was it 'that' much different? All it really added were the raps from Minaj and MIA. The lyrics, versus and production were basically identical.

er..no. listen again.

Exclusive: Even more versions and Three Covers for Rebel Heart

Rebel Heart is approaching and it’s time to have a deeper look at its release formats andcover artworks.

The release of Madonna’s 13th studio album is set to become a collector’s dream – or nightmare, depending on your point of view – because additional versions – both physical and digital – keep being added to the release schedule.

The Standard, DeLuxe and Super DeLuxe packages will be joined by more additional formats, which will carry different designs and will vary according to the different local markets, with some dedicated versions possibly released locally and not worldwide.

MadonnaTribe is also happy to share the exciting news that the Rebel Heart covers will be based on three completely different artworks.

The main cover will be based on the image you are already familiar with, and in pure Rebel/Heart style the two additional artworks will head to two different directions. One will be the “safer” version aimed to retailers that usually carry clean versions of the CD and are not comfortable with edgy imagery, and another one will once again push the envelope with a strong and daring artwork that will bring you back to the imagery of Madonna’s Sex book.

Are you excited for these Rebel Hearts?

OMG This is amazing! They obviously realise there is a large collectors market to tap into!

Madonna be like

giphy.gif

Guest bluejean

It really has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the stupidity of people not realizing they've been getting used to and listening to a song for months.

I remember dingles preferring Always a Bridesmade over the final Beat Goes On.

:rotfl:

:rotfl:

Says it all.

I'm absolutely in love with this album. There's so much talent, vision, complexity and passion running through every song. It's an exhausting listen, but also completely enjoyable and funny and dark and fucked up and beautiful.

where the fuck is IsaacHarris, plz don't tell me he was only on board for HC :/

I'm curious to see his impressions too. I don't think he was only on board for Hard Candy. This new album has all the ingredients to slay him hard. I think he didn't want to be spoiled. Somebody asked him while back about it and he said he won't listen to anything until he has his album physically in his hands or something like this.

Guest bluejean

IsaacHarris will be fingering his arsehole to the sounds of Living For Love this time next month I can assure you.

By the time he gets to Holy Water he'll have at least 3 fingers up there and his entire fist by Best Night.

Then eventually he'll be sniffing his own semen stained jockstrap to the sounds of S.E.X. as he ejaculates all over the roof.

okay I have been a good boy for so long and never listened to any of the previous leaks but tonight I caved in... I listened to S.E.X. and it is AMAZING!!!! I am totally digging the way she says what do you know about sex?? LoVe it!!!!